(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FANART IS STILL ALLOWED.
Can't say that enough. They can't censor art -_-" Also, I believe if you had a dowload pack of the Pokemon sprites, you can edit those and they will technically not be violating thir rules. (If someone who know law better than me needs to correct me, feel free :p)

Haha, serebii just removed the images. Giving into the evil lawyers. Here, we have the awesome WPM completely mocking the lawyers! EPIC WIN!
Would nintendo come and hunt me down if I "accidently slipped" the download link to ALL the b&w images that serebii and pokerbeach took down?

I just don't see why it should matter. I mean, can you imagine!

"People like our franchise so much that they are buying the Japanese version and then showing their friends, we better take legal action!!!"

Nintendo ... think a little harder about what you did ... stupid!

nintendo's profit -0.000001% :p

omg they were all dittos all along!, was i ever fooled :p

i can see why they dont want images seen, i mean they never do, but i never actually seen them actually threaten and demand them be taken down and it actually happen! well at least we caught a good long glimpse at all the pokemon.

The changes to the site are really funny,but i really can see(and undestand) the intensity of what WPM is saying,still i cannot belive this is true.

Digimon

Vs.

Pokemon

Winner: Pokemon

PoKeRbEaCh(PoKeRfAnS of the WoRlD)

Vs.

Pokemon

Winner: Battle just began

*cough*Can someone send "NOT" ;) them to me*cough* :p

It seems like WPM took down the images of the Isshu Pokemon on the Isshu Pokemon Page. Also the other websites took off their images of the games down.

@rockinpikachu on the front page, scroll down to all the isshu poke. And ull see ditto pikachu xDD

Can't beat my, can't beat my, no you can't beat my Pokerbeach....

Also, Pokecharm's has pictures of sprites, yet I haven't seen anything regarding a letter on their front page.....

Valriefairy- It's okay. I snuck printscreens before they got taken down. I have all the images. If you want them, just PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back