(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine guys. Chances are he'll be allowed to put them back up when the games are released i English. Probably sooner, actually.

WHY WHY?! I LOOKED FORWARD TO SEEING THIS!! NINTENDO IS SCREWING WITH OUR MINDS!
While you may be upset, please do not type in all caps.~de

They said that there wasn't going to be any other generation pokemon in Black and White, and then they tell us that there all just Ditto. This is just ridiculous! This is madness! This is CERTAINLY NOT Sparta!

Hopefully this all gets staightened out. I am not using Ditto. Give me back my Chandelar back! :'(

"If you don't give them back, I'm going to fine you!" -Barry runs off giggling-

WPM.. you guys could post knock offs of the originals like slightly edited fan art... har har :D then add a random letter in names...

@EPM: they just don't want game images being seen. Fanart should be fine. WPM censored the Zekrom and Reshiram on the front page as a jab at how rididculous this is. I, on the other hand, maight have to remove my avvy. Really, someone should tell me.

Yeah we need to take down all the images of Black and White so far. Seems like Nintendo is getting damaged by this and is telling the websites to take them down. It seems like Serebii has taken all the images down.

lolnintendo. I really don't see how people looking at PICTURES of a game is going to damage their sales...they're not even saying take down the pokemon info, story, ROM data etc. AKA stuff that tells you more about the game... They're talking about PICTURES...come on nintendo, get outta here. >_>'

But your respons had me DYING in laughter, so not all is lost. xD

Keep it classy Nintendo,
Densetsu

first almost of the online manga sites close except (mangastream), then this happens to pokebeach and serebii, whats next?

although i am gonna laugh if that letter turns out fake and nintendo has no idea whats going on.

ditto is the greatest freakin pokemon of all time, i love how reshiram, zekrom, and every other 5th generation pokemon looks like it

What about the Isshu Pokemon Page that WPM just recently made. It seems like that probably has to go as well. -_-
Oh well hopefully we will get the images back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back