(1) NO BW IMAGES FOR YOU! [9/19]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably wanted to build hype up through release over here by "surprise reveals". All the leaking reveals everything causing things to lose their impact.

Too little too late.

@alypkm: Omg rly? I r hadz no iduh thye uuploded teh game! LINK PLZZZZZZZ! i r entituled 2 free stuff thurr4 i haz 2 daonlode it! pokerbeech r beng notty notty 4 doign taht. butt i r gets free stuf!
ok enough of the 1337. by your logic, them spoiling the game is just as bad as me telling you about the adventures on my vacation to Mt. Rushmore.

Wow, this makes me really upset. Pokebeach and other awesome fansites have obviously kept the Pokemon franchise alive all over the world, and Nintendo thanks you all by double-slapping you in the face with a lawsuit! Heck, if not for your constant news updates, I would have stopped watching the series, stopped playing the TCG, and maybe even stopped playing the games YEARS ago!

PLUS, I think that the 5th generation looks terrible! Yes, there are some cute ones that I would like to have, but overall there are just so many flops and duplicates of past Pokemon! This serious threat of censorship from Nintendo of America certainly does not help my opinion of them. Good going Nintendo bureaucrats, you have succeeded in striking down the inexplicably growing excitement for your most successful franchise of all time. I am going to have to reconsider whether I spent my money on such a censored franchise that is clearly way past its expiration date.
Very truly yours,
A Sincerely Disappointed Pokermon Fan

Don't give up hope WPM!

[sarcasm] This was the smartest move Nintendo could have made[/sarcasm]

Come on, nintendo is smarter than that (I hope).

@Kevin Garrett: Agreed.

don'y be so over all what nintedo want that ppl can only know a limit amout of information so that they can keep on surprising us with the game for a long time and I see this as a good thing you can keep on searching for new pokemon and NO ONE CAN SPOIL YOUR GAME!

I'm sorry Nintendo, but I'm going to give you free advertisement in my signature. I hope you forgive me if I helped your sales. D=

@alypkm: If Nintendo really didn't want the game to be spoiled that bad, they would've released it worldwide on the same day, not 6 months later

@EeveeLv99 I dont understand A WORD stop being funny and tell me an understandable words.

@ Guardian of Aura
OK thats a good solution for fans and I am ALREADY doing this,but I am talking from the point of view of nintendo NOT ME (PLZ TRY understand my posts before replying)

@alypkm: Sorry, my 1337 dialect is off. What I'm trying to say is that WPM didn't upload the rom, he didn't give any links to where someone else uploaded the rom, therefore your argument is as weak as Nintendo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back