(1) November's English Set: 'HS - Triumphant' [9/2]

More than 100?

Mew & Gengar Prime are in, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

For those who would do the maths:

77 from CatS plus 40 from Lost Link = 117.

I would lol if is going to be a 117 card set...

:)

I really like this set, it's gonna have some sweet cards in it; mew prime DPL, CDL just to name a few

Wooooooooooooooooot!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! + I was about to buy D+C LEGEND on Ebay and now I don't have to!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!!

OMG, i'ma save cash until Nov 3 so i can buy some boxes ;DD
Truly game-breaking set!

Wait. Am I the only one who noticed "Nov. 3 2010"?! So prereleases in October?! WAY TOO SOON.

Sweet, a 116 card set plus the final alph.

working on an idea of a set-list right now.

ill wait for this set but im not going to collect it...
machop+machoke+machamp prime + machamp lvl x
gastly+haunter+gengar prime+gengar lvl x!!

Are you sure it's definitely the final HGSS Set? Nintendo may throw in a surprise 16th set in for the 4th Generation, like they did over three years ago (Feb 2007) for Generation III regarding EX Power Keepers.

AWESOME!!!

Can't wait for this new set! Too bad it's the last Legend Set, though :(
But this'll give me time to save up some money to pre-order a Booster Box! I also really like the name of this set, so happy they didn't do something like "HS-Legends of the Awakened Moose" (lawl, idk....)

Man, I wake up to this....WHAT A GREAT START TO MY DAY!! :D

We still don't know if we're getting lost world. The advo says "Brand new Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with new gameplay strategies!" but stadium could be referring only to indigo plateau. The new gameplay strategies bit makes me think we will get it. Unless they were talking about intentionally getting behind on prizes and using twins.

Gengar Prime/Mew Prime is gonna pwn. On the side note, I WANT TO GO TO A HALLOWEEN PRE-RELEASE! This is going to be the next "if you wanna buy packs buy this set" set.

This is going to be a good set, I hope that Lost World doesn't get released, that would solve the whole Gengar prime being WAY too overpowered problem.

I am split to whether or not to attend the prerelease for Triumphant. I don't know how good the set is gonna be? How many of the shinies will it obtain? Are the Lost Link cards good enough to make the set good. I was largely unimpressed by Clash At The Summit and I hope some of the shiny cards are present. If there is no shiny cards, I won't like this set.

Yes! I'm going to like this set! 8 primes, most of which are good, awesome trainers/supporters, great special energy! WHOOO!

Back