(1) November's English Set: 'HS - Triumphant' [9/2]

Well my day just got a whole lot better, first my refund for school comes in and now this. I'm probably gonna buy 2-3 boxes bc now there's not a garantee that we get a gengar x per box due to the fact we get 5-6 primes and 2-3 legend halves every box and this set has 8 Primes and it actually has over 100 cards instead of what we've been seeing the past 3 sets. I think I may knock down an old lady in Walmart now bc of this exciting news.

Oh BTW I know a guy from my area who is a PTO and he said that we are getting the Lost World stadium and I'm 100% okay with that bc I'm tired of SP's dominating and the Lost World will change up the game a little bit. And that card is not broken bc there are ways to counter it. Everyone always says that cards are going to broken and that they're gonna quit Pokémon but then they end up staying in and those cards hardly get played. But hey that's just my opinion.

8 Primes! Over 100 cards! Possibly two Alph Lithograph! This is going to be the most important set to the Metagame out of all the Legend sets by far!

Has anyone noticed that this is the 1st HS set not to start with 'un'? I can't wait to abuse Gengar. I think that if there tins they might contain Yanmega, Gengar (Hope Hope Hope) and/or Machamp.

I can't wait for this set to come out, theres so many awesome pokemon in it (electabuzz, hint, hint){L}

Also the artwork looks awesome for this set and the 3d effect of the lithograph is cool. This is also a much bigger set than HS unleashed and undaunted and the primes are actually useful in gameplay!

For consistency, it would have been nice for the set to be like... "Unrivaled." Haha.

due to the prerelease sleeves, there obviously focusing manly on CELEBI, which definitely hints and brings the chances up of there being a CELEBI event really soon!!!!:D Zoroark movie will probably air really soon definitely before the end of the year:D!!!!!! there are lots and lots hints!!!:D the shiny beasts promos from the shiny perfect legend set that came out in japan on july 10th 2010 the day MOVIE 13 started to show in theaters, are in our fall 2010 english tins!!! the special entei figure that was part of a MOVIE 13 bottle cap set in japan, is a part of our heartgold and soulsilver series collection,coming out this fall as well, and the CELEBI prerelease sleeves that will be a prereleases in october. and just HISTORY ITSELF!!! Arceus and the jewel of life aired and they had the Arceus event in november 2009 so why not continue the new pattern? it would'nt make sense to have a movie in 2009(two for us) then don't have another movie until 2011. when MOVIE 13 does air, i hope the DVD is definitely really soon after, and does'nt go overdue like the Arceus and the jewel of life DVD!!!!! that movie was supposed to be released back in the spring 2010, and to this very day that movie is still not on DVD!!! this is September now!!!!!

if they don't release lost world it would make me SOOOO happy!!!

i WILL get 4 hunters and then pwn w/ lumineon. HA.

No, they never release Japanese-only cards. They always end up in English. At least that was the case for DP-on.

Lost world is NOT broken! I don't know how people can say it's broken without actually testing extensively. There's too much theorymon here. There are a lot of problems with the deck, especially under trainer lock where it can't use its PokeDrawers.

Luxchomp is currently BDIF. So why not ban Cyrus' Conspiracy? You can't just evade any problems with your comfort zone. You have to accept new strategies and find new ways of defeating them.

^It wouldn't make sense to ban cyrus. Its a support card. If they were going to ban something it would be lux x.

Banning a card would be unprecidented, but so is making up a new win condition.

Also, there are plenty of DP-on Japanese cards we haven't gotten. Mysterious pearl for instance.

What does it being a supporter have to do with it not being banned? It's a card right? Besides it be way more impacting to ban poketurn. Banning a card would also not be unprecedented. Sneasel NG anyone?

amisheskimoninja said:
Also, there are plenty of DP-on Japanese cards we haven't gotten. Mysterious pearl for instance.

But those are Trophy cards. We usually never get Japanese trophy cards. And I think we won't get the shiny legendary cards promos too. But Main set or mini-sets like LL cards are always released in the west.

Anyway, PUNCH IN THE FACE for those who thought that LL wouldn't be released in English...:D

I think it might be a possibility that the 3 un-released shiny beasts might make it as Blister Promos or as secrets in the set..

oh and my official name for this set is HS GLaDOS

HS - Huge Success... and GLaDOS comes from the first line of the song she sings... This was a triumph...

So I guess it didn't start with a "Un-". Way to ruin consistency.

As Mew pointed out, it'll have up to 117 cards. What usually happens when they say "Over 100 cards" is that the set is only like 102 cards or something. So if something gets cut, please be Gengar Prime. I don't like it.

Anyone remember those Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Japanese cards from way back when? I'd love to get them in this set.

As much as I'm glad that this set wasn't "Un(original)" something, this set name is literally THE WORST IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME. I'm sure most (who matter :p) agree...

I actually love the name for the set. As I said above it makes me think of Portal

Lol haha I too just though of "This was a triumph... *cue rest of Still Alive*" but I still like this name even less than the rumored designs of Pokabu's evolutions.

Back