(1) "Parodied by Pokemon" Quiz [10/5]

Flare said:
I'm not sure if this is aloud, but..... I know it's not The Simpsons. In an episode where they visit Japan, the see a show called "Seizure Robots" and they all get seizures, a parody to...... well, you should know.
There was also an episode called "Pokey Mom". Yes, i have watched the simpsons so many times i actually know the episode titles.

Flare said:
I'm not sure if this is aloud, but..... I know it's not The Simpsons. In an episode where they visit Japan, the see a show called "Seizure Robots" and they all get seizures, a parody to...... well, you should know.

Actually no an actual parody reffering to pokemon is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHFYJO9v5Xg&feature=related

However the audio and video seem to be a little off in this vid.

rowijo said:
I would like to point out that the S.S. Anne episodes are not a parody of Titanic but of The Poseidon Adventure.

That is a better match for that episode.

Did you really expect us to even know what the heck Tokyo Story is?!!?!!?!???
How many of people on pokebeach do you know that is really that tuned into Japan?
It's not heroes? Darn.
I never watched heroes anyways, that's why I voted for it. And, I don't remember much of Malcom In The Midle anymore...
I used to only watch it for entertainment, and not much else...

Oh, and btw, you guys are evil when it comes to your quizes. We would have to be complete nerds with almost no lives to get all of these quizes right. Either that, or extremely lucky when it comes to guessing...

If you think the point of the quizzes is to get the answer right off the bat, you're dead wrong. It's for you to look up the material and potentially be introduced to something new. And just because we know information about films doesn't mean we're nerds... some of us, *cough cough*, are film majors. The quizzes are up for over a week. It's like homework, but fun homework, that if you research correctly will get you to learn something new.

Back