(1) Photo of 'Pikachu World' Collection Poster [6/19]

best of luck in my favorite country ever! but i do wonder what that surprise is...?

I utterly adore this. If I see it, I buy it right up.

By the way, Kouki Saitou made the art for the English card. He's my favorite Pokemon card artist!

Teddiursa said:
I'm fairly sure that the "USA" card is in fact in English... so where is the Union Jack?

The card appears to show the Grand Canyon, so it is definitely a US card, not British.

Sweet, these will go great in my collection. I collect all kinds of pikachu cards, I have 35 pikas so far, these will make 44 :) {L}
I also collect meowth cards (35) and charmander cards (31). lol

Teddiursa said:
I'm fairly sure that the "USA" card is in fact in English... so where is the Union Jack?

Pokebeach doesn't have bad translators, just for future reference.
The countries featured include the United States, Italy, Korea, Spain, Japan, Germany, France, Poland, and Portugal (in that order on the poster).

I can confirm this because next to the card it says "amerika", which is the Japanese katakana for the USA, and not "igirisu", which means the U.K., or the kanji for "eigo", which means the English language. Also, as stated, the Grand Canyon.

And that is why there is no Union Jack. Sorry! ;_; If it makes you feel better, there's no card for China or pretty much any country in South America or Africa or Asia (except Japan and Korea).

That's really cool! I love all thse Pikachus. Now I know how to say Thunderbolt in 9 different languages!:p

I like this, different countries uniting through Pokemon. That's really nice.

It's cool to see how the TCG functions in different parts of the world. Sure it's Pikachu, but you can see how kids in other countries play the card game.

I've really been looking forward to this collection. I'll be purchasing myself one as soon as it releases!

I'm also assuming all the cards in the collection will be printed on the Japanese card stock, with Japanese backings, despite being of different languages.

Usagi said:
By the way, Kouki Saitou made the art for the English card. She's my favorite Pokemon card artist!

Kouki Saitou is actually male.

France's card looks so cute!
It's very funny when you're a Hetalia nerd too. GERMANY PLAYING POKEMON AWH YEAH

Back