(1) Platinum Series Collection Box [1/22]

Water Pokémon Master said:
Try local card shops instead of the main chains.

I plan on crossing state lines to look for it. I am amazed on the difference in availability.

Man I wish I could get that box and the doll. I have missed a lot since last year due to the economy. I hope I can get cards for my B-day next month.:)

I got one last week, the game store that the league I go to is held at had them in stock. It's a good deal, and you can get really good pulls sometimes. Someone at my league pulled TWO Lv.Xs in it.

Does anyone know if there's any chance of being able to buy it in the UK anywhere? :/ If not, are there any websites stocking this that will ship to the UK for a not-too-high shipping cost?

Looks great!
I hope that we can get them here in Australia!
Hear that Croftminster~we want them here also!!!

wow! it took u long enough

i opened one of these a month ago on YouTube!

its probably because i live in canada.... yay me!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ro3YYaUREY

I too picked this up a while ago, though I had to buy it online as I could not find it locally. The packs were pretty much junk, but fortunantley I got this for the Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina anyway. Though the Arceus figure is neat too, and is in fact sitting on my computer desk and will be joined by Lugia and Ho-oh on March 14th when Heart Gold Soul Silver comes out.

Hey, for players, at least the packs are consistent with tournament standards...for now.

at my local league they have had them for a few weeks. i think they are charging $24 for it. they dont really look amazing to me. although the little kids go bonkers overr the arceus figure.

I'm really glad we get the Arceus figure. Hopefully I can find the collection pack.

It's funny. Nearly a year since Platinum's release and I haven't opened a single pack :L

cristian_flores said:
how much does it cost?

It should retail for about $20. Basically you're paying for the packs inside and everything else is "free".

And everyone: Try looking in game or anime stores for the box. The anime store where my boyfriend and I host Pokémon League just got them in this week, but main chain stuff like our Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc don't have them.

Which I find funny since the same supplier that does Wal-Mart also does the anime store, but ah well.

I'm going to get this set for sure. I haven't been to Target in a while so I didn't know it was out. And Wal-Mart here sucks because they've decided to not sell anything Pokemon anymore. I'm really excited the Arceus figure is in it. it will join my Giratina figure on my desk. And later on Lugia and Ho-Oh will join them.
Though, I have a question. What's the card behind Dialga in the box? It says the box comes with 3 special cards but there is clearly one behind Dialga.

Wow this is an amazing product. I haven't seen anything new at places like Target and Walmart, but it looks like I'll have to go searching for this. I want that figure most of all. <3

dmaster out.

Back