(1) Pokemon’s Big Announcement Coming via ‘Pokemon Direct’ Video Conference Tomorrow [1/7]

Either way if we get the 6th gen tomorrow, it's going to be very different. Like flygon said we might get stage 3's, we might also finally get voice acting (I would say this because of the people that sing on the Village bridge in BW) and we would defiantly get a real 3D view on things for a change. On top of that we might get a new type or two and definitely a New Eeveelution. It's a lot to take in, but I think that if that happens, then Game Freak will be able to nail it once again.

or they could just be trolling us with some spin off game like Bulbasaur vs. Zombies, but I highly doubt that :p

Excitinggggggggg, will probably be awake 2 hours before, refreshing the site D;

ElementFreak said:
I'm so freaking excited omfzzzzg. :S XO :D
I'm in school at that time, here in Slovenia, but I'll watch it
right after I come home. Just need to get 2 grades first dang. -_-
I think this is it, the new generation of Pokemons. :)

I'm just scared how I'll get used to 3D. Of course I loved
getting Pokemon world more and more 3d-ish with each game,
but I'm talking about the sprites. I still love the 2D ones. :p
We'll see.

You asked in another thread but I lost track where it was, yeah I'm from Slovenia too ; )

Pokemon's Twitter account twetted,
"We don't have Pokémon in real life, but if you could, which Pokémon would you want by your side this week and why?"

Could this mean that maybe Pokemon walking alongside the main character like in HG/SS could return? Or am I just so excited about the news that I may be looking too much into this?

Phoenix EX said:
Pokemon's Twitter account tweeted,
"We don't have Pokémon in real life, but if you could, which Pokémon would you want by your side this week and why?"

Could this mean that maybe Pokemon walking alongside the main character like in HG/SS could return? Or am I just so excited about the news that I may be looking too much into this?
I wonder if there referencing to the AR feature on the 3DS.

Phoenix EX said:

I think it could be a bit of both. hehe

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Either way if we get the 6th gen tomorrow, it's going to be very different. Like flygon said we might get stage 3's, we might also finally get voice acting (I would say this because of the people that sing on the Village bridge in BW) and we would defiantly get a real 3D view on things for a change. On top of that we might get a new type or two and definitely a New Eeveelution. It's a lot to take in, but I think that if that happens, then Game Freak will be able to nail it once again.

or they could just be trolling us with some spin off game like Bulbasaur vs. Zombies, but I highly doubt that :p
I would actually love to see an official pokemon castle defender, I didn't really like the fan made one.

Yeah it's to the point where it would be a bigger surprise if it's not Gen. 6.

a return of the pokemon walking behind you and even the pokewalker would be really nice! They could easily do it too...

I'm free tomorrow, so I guess I will be going to the gym a bit later than espected :p 12 AM for me :) Or is it PM? We don't use 12-hour system in Sweden so I'm not sure xD

aww man, gonna be at work, so will have to try and look at the news during my lunch break.

anyway, with all this new 'Digital' Hype going around, my guesses for the new games are 'Analogue' And Digital" version. again thats my opinion, but i think it sounds pretty cool.

Videoland said:
I'm free tomorrow, so I guess I will be going to the gym a bit later than espected :p 12 AM for me :) Or is it PM? We don't use 12-hour system in Sweden so I'm not sure xD

it would be 12PM for you, since 12AM is midnight and 12PM in Noon and your timezone is ahead of ours.

Phoenix EX said:

Man I just saw some kid joking about the big news being about japanese scientists creating real pokémon and then you post this lol

Anyways, I'd love to get pokémon walking alongside the main character back!

I'm too excited for this news already. 3 AM for me, but these announcements don't happen everyday, so it will be worth it. It's gotta be the 6th gen, but I think we're all in for a certain surprise. The game is going to be revolutionary (at least Pokemon-wise).

Aw man I can't wait! Still I wonder if the remakes will actually come out if this is indeed the 6th Generation. The suspense is killing me!

SquirtleSquirtle said:
Aw man I can't wait! Still I wonder if the remakes will actually come out if this is indeed the 6th Generation. The suspense is killing me!

They will, just not during Gen V obviously. With Gen VI there's a lot more time for remakes since there's no successor for the 3DS for at least another 5 or 6 years. Gen VI will have the 3DS all to itself, though maybe Gen VII will pop in at the end ala Gen V, but we'll see. For now though the 3DS is Gen VI's playground for many years, giving more than enough time for Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

Well, I'll probably be at school. But then I'm rushing back to check the news.
Oh, and what I stated in another thread still counts. If the news suck, I'm burning down GameFreak's offices.

ChillBill said:
Well, I'll probably be at school. But then I'm rushing back to check the news.
Oh, and what I stated in another thread still counts. If the news suck, I'm burning down GameFreak's offices.

I'll provide the Magmar.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Videoland said:

it would be 12PM for you, since 12AM is midnight and 12PM in Noon and your timezone is ahead of ours.

Thanks! I'll try to remember that :)

Back