(1) Pokemon’s Big Announcement Coming via ‘Pokemon Direct’ Video Conference Tomorrow [1/7]

There's no way it's not Gen VI now. I want R/S remakes in the future once we get used to the new mechanics that Game Freak brings with this new gen! but for now...

~All aboard the Gen VI HYPE train~

I still haven't completed my 5th gen pokedex yet D: all I can say is that they better not add like 200+ pokemon :p

The Pikachu Mafia said:
I still haven't completed my 5th gen pokedex yet D: all I can say is that they better not add like 200+ pokemon :p

No worries, it'll be only 199. :D

LOL

Imagine an AR Pokemon walking behind you, when you turn around and point your 3DS towards the ground xD
Thatd be creepy as hell.

But not doable atm.

My guess is, follow-feature becomes a standard. I just hope you have the option to turn it of.

User(s) browsing this forum: 9Tailz, Blakexd9, bobman878, Bolt the Cat, Clay, DNA*, Glace, grantm1999, Hegafire0, Infinity, infrastatic, jynxed, Kazepyro, kthuror, LoneLucario, Mucrush, rocky505, s2daam, Seiniyta, Squidtepig, SquirtleSquirtle, TerminusTypeR, 221 Guest(s)
User(s) browsing this thread: Blakexd9, Bolt the Cat, Clay, DNA*, Glace, Hegafire0, Infinity, jynxed, Kazepyro, Mucrush, rocky505, s2daam, Seiniyta, Squidtepig, SquirtleSquirtle, TerminusTypeR, 165 Guest(s)
So much buzz.
Dang.

inb4 Pokebeach crashes again due to excessive site traffic. If you need me, I'll be lurking on IRC for the next few days.

Why yes, I am repeatedly editing this post. The number just keeps getting bigger.

Here's another rumor that an anonymous poster sent in to GoNintendo.com
According to GoNintendo, "...The source would like to remain anonymous. What I can say is that this source has sent in Pokemon info in the past that turned out to be true. We'll see if they're spot-on this time!"
I myself don't personally believe it, but I thought i'd post it for your amusement.

"The announcement is, more or less, a love letter to the franchise. It's being called Pokemon Rainbow, a 3DS game that encompasses the settings and Pokemon from generations 1-4: Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire, and Diamond and Pearl. You can take my word for it that the graphics are done up very nicely. The perspective is similar to what you'd expect from Pokemon games, but the camera is much more dynamic. The graphical style is characterized by very clean, dark lines. Almost cartoonish, but not quite. Battles look radically different, and move away from the use of pixel art. Though it seems that the interface is still made of pixels. The battle that it shown is between a totally new trainer and a wild Weedle. The trainer uses a Pikachu.

I'm not privy to any story details, as I only know what will be announced tomorrow. The story is concurrent with Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 in terms of timeline. There are over 20 new Pokemon, and two will be revealed tomorrow. One is an evolution of an older Pokemon Eevee, called Draconeon. The other is a totally new Pokemon, called Verbill. It looks like a rodent, much like the Pokemon Patrat, but has a sort of pirate theme going on.

A Wii U app will be launched along with the game, which will be announced tomorrow. However, all that will be said is that the app will be addressed "at a later date". The logo for the app features a globe with Pikachu, Munna, Treeko, Cyndaquil, and Piplup popping out from various countries."

ololololololololololololololololololol

That is my only reaction to the above post at this point in time.

Phoenix EX said:
Here's another rumor that an anonymous poster sent in to GoNintendo.com
According to GoNintendo, "...The source would like to remain anonymous. What I can say is that this source has sent in Pokemon info in the past that turned out to be true. We'll see if they're spot-on this time!"
I myself don't personally believe it, but I thought i'd post it for your amusement.

"The announcement is, more or less, a love letter to the franchise. It's being called Pokemon Rainbow, a 3DS game that encompasses the settings and Pokemon from generations 1-4: Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire, and Diamond and Pearl. You can take my word for it that the graphics are done up very nicely. The perspective is similar to what you'd expect from Pokemon games, but the camera is much more dynamic. The graphical style is characterized by very clean, dark lines. Almost cartoonish, but not quite. Battles look radically different, and move away from the use of pixel art. Though it seems that the interface is still made of pixels. The battle that it shown is between a totally new trainer and a wild Weedle. The trainer uses a Pikachu.

I'm not privy to any story details, as I only know what will be announced tomorrow. The story is concurrent with Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 in terms of timeline. There are over 20 new Pokemon, and two will be revealed tomorrow. One is an evolution of an older Pokemon Eevee, called Draconeon. The other is a totally new Pokemon, called Verbill. It looks like a rodent, much like the Pokemon Patrat, but has a sort of pirate theme going on.

A Wii U app will be launched along with the game, which will be announced tomorrow. However, all that will be said is that the app will be addressed "at a later date". The logo for the app features a globe with Pikachu, Munna, Treeko, Cyndaquil, and Piplup popping out from various countries."

Well that's.... interesting...Out of all the rumors, that's the one I dislike the most.What about poor Gen 5?All I can see from a Draconeon is a messed up Lumineon.

Will there be a stream for this somewhere? I remember watching the announcement of BW2 on youtube when that aired..

Pokepower22 said:
do
Phoenix EX said:
Pokemon's Twitter account tweeted,
"We don't have Pokémon in real life, but if you could, which Pokémon would you want by your side this week and why?"

Could this mean that maybe Pokemon walking alongside the main character like in HG/SS could return? Or am I just so excited about the news that I may be looking too much into this?
I wonder if there referencing to the AR feature on the 3DS.

I spoke with a nintento rep today at gamestop, and he says something is in the works between wiiU/AR reader/and TCG...in a similar fashion to Skylanders.
He doesn't believe it will be a new gen announcement, But who knows... :)

R@neni said:
Well,I think tomorrow we'll find out who's behind this question mark : http://adf.ly/H29EQ

Once again, we debunked that a month ago.

The bow is stylistic. The last symbol is Espeon.

141mbs2.jpg

same title without the bow bottom left

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46058718&postcount=509

Not sure if anybody posted this. Sounds interesting but could be fake.

Shadow Scyther said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=46058718&postcount=509

Not sure if anybody posted this. Sounds interesting but could be fake.

I think the guy who wrote that admitted it was fake.

Back