(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

Yes, the E4 is the same.

You guys should list the stats the way people are more used to, which is, HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd.

Hmm no God forme for Kyurem.... Black/White 3 then maybe?

Edit: or Grey? lol

That would give them 5 Games for Generation V (just like the past 2 generations) if R/S remakes never see the light of day.

don()shinobi said:
What's the point of the key if you get it at the end of the game? >:I

The only guess I can come up with is that it makes the postgame a challenge, not the main game but all the extras after that. For instance, you could keep the levels low enough to enjoy and play through or you could raise the levels, have it more challenging and get more EXP. That's the way I see it anyway. It's a shame because I would love it for be throughout the game, but I suppose they're only for messing around with the postgame for these two. I hope future games have it for the full playthrough.

dmaster out.

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
I'm still listening to Black Kyurem's theme...so awesome.
Me too! This is amazing. I think I actually have a contender for someone to unseat my favorite song in a Pokemon game. (So far, it has been Platinum's VS Giratina.)

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Me too! This is amazing. I think I actually have a contender for someone to unseat my favorite song in a Pokemon game. (So far, it has been Platinum's VS Giratina.)

MILES better than the Reshiram/Zekrom Battle Theme! THIS is more what I expected it to be like!

Also... WHAT IS THE POINT OF RESOLUTE FORM IF IT HAS THE SAME STATS?! >:{

And Tornadus got gyped, I thought he was supposed to be Special Defensive based. Thunderus and Landorus get base 145 in an attacking stat while Thunderus just gets a 121 speed? What is this Gamefreak?! o_O

Also, BASE 170 ON THE KYUREM FORMS?! HOLY CRAP!

I love the part where they said Tornadus will have greater defenses, however Landous has far superior defenses.

You'll love this one. Here's the World Tournament's Gym Leader themes for each region! E4 is coming next.
Agh; I mustn't look! I'll be spoiled and hooked and I won't be able to wait for another 3 months for the game to come out!

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Agh; I mustn't look! I'll be spoiled and hooked and I won't be able to wait for another 3 months for the game to come out!

So true it hurts.

Now...
WHO THE HELL HAS THE ROM?

What in the world is that thing in the Pokemon Forms under Shellos-E? It looks like a recolored Substitute. Also, awesome Keldeo-R sprite is awesome.

It's interesting to see Genesect won't be getting a new Forme(s) after all. I guess they feel it's "complete" as a 4'11" mech bug.

The base stats for the Formes are interesting. Landorus got that nice Attack boost but now sits at 91 Speed, which is a bit unfortunate. Thundurus got the same +20 main offense, -10 speed / other offense treatment so I guess they were fair there. Tornadus losing offensive power for +10 boosts to its Special Defense and Speed is interesting, though does that make the Forme usable?

Kyurem's base stats (glad to see Mitja was right!) are awesome. The 700 total really lends to the "world's strongest Dragon" title it's been given while still being 20 points lower than Arceus (which will hopefully forever keep the highest BST). I can't wait to raise a Timid White Kyurem - the fact it at least gets Fusion Flare is very cool.

Best team plasma remix eva... Oh wait this is official!!! Where is the soundtrack Nintendo shut up and take my money. (One soundtrack that I'm willing to by unlike others not saying names (Mega man 25th you know who you are))

Man this game is awesome. As soon as I get one of the copies and after I ge the C gear I am having my White team cloned and transferred to the version I get XD.:)

Apparently, N's Castle will make a return. At least, the name of this track is "N's Castle".
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEc585y17ZU[/video]
The music sounds...sad.

I am so stoked!

I just have one question: are Black Kyurem and White Kyurem completely exclusive to Black 2 and White 2 respectively?

Do we know if anyone has traded a Reshiram to Black 2 or a Zekrom to White 2, and attempted to use the "Gene Wedge/Genetic Wedge/ whatever it's called?"

If anyone can confirm this one way or the other (no guessing please!) I would be all sorts of grateful!

Back