(1) 'Pokemon Black 2' Appears on 2ch [6/20]

Stealth Rock, Roost, Superpower, and Sleep Talk. <3

That is all.

I'll probably have everything spoiled just reading all these posts. But oh well, it should help with the wait. xD (MONY Y U NO BE MOR SO I CAN IMPRT AGIN?!) Either way I'm not looking at the main page except to confirm all these things I see here are true. I wish I didn't see Iris as Champion but whatever.

Also, difficulty key = LOVE <3 I have waited for something like that for years! Hopefully it will let you replay the game with the key, however I'm not putting a bet on that since it seems unlikely at best.

The repel thing is awesome. 'Nuff said. Especially for impatient people like me.

This is turning out to be better than expected. Hurry up Fall! (And bring Animal Crossing with you.... Please?)

I've never spoiled myself with one of these bullet lists, so here we go:

Another Move Tutor. Teaches the moves Last Resort and Iron Defense for 2 Blue Shards, Magnet Rise and Magic Coat for 4, Block, Hyper Voice, Electroweb, and Icy Wind for 6. Other moves he teaches include Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Zen Headbutt, Foul Play, Superpower, Gravity, Dragon Pulse, and Dark Pulse, but we don't know for how much.

YES. No more of that business of getting an Ekans from Gen 4 for Hydreigon!

Musketeers in the open: Really odd that they're not even in their caves. Huh.

Soon after you beat the 7th gym leader, the world freezes.

So, while hasty, that map that was considered a placeholder in CoroCoro is semi-legit? Very nice.

At some point in the game (presumably after the 8th gym), you get the Lunar Wing.

And thus, the trend of getting past gen items in current gen games begins.

Regigigas will also appear in the game.

This might as well be HGSS with all these legendaries. Goodness.

2ch player feels that, unlike Black and White, the game's main storyline ends with you defeating the Champion, not someone else.

I feel... somewhat disappointed.

IRIS IS THE CHAMPION!

Calling it now: Alder is Emerald's Steven.

There's a "Strange House" in the game that's empty.

...Trick House? Please?

Phoenix EX said:
I hear he beat the game with his level 100 Mewtwo...he wasn't just a big help, Mewtwo WAS the team aha.

My starter is my team.

Paddy185 said:
If anything, Lati@s being in the game makes Hoenn remakes more unlikely.

And Regigigas pretty much seals the deal... The Regis were needed to wake him up in the 4th Gen games. So how would we go about getting them now in 5th Gen...? *hinthint*

Saying "pray luby and sapphile" doesn't count. i:<

Paddy185 said:
If anything, Lati@s being in the game makes Hoenn remakes more unlikely.

I contend that it doesn't. See: the legendary birds in Platinum. Granted, the birds weren't in GS, but still: The birds were in Platinum, and then HGSS. They don't seem to shy from giving the same legendaries in two different games in a gen.

OU Pokemon said:
So is this game on the Nintendo 3DS?

It can be played on the 3DS, yes, but it's a normal DS game that can be played on any of the 'DS' family of systems.

dmaster out.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the Lv. 35 Volcarona has a Pokeball by it, which I'm assuming still means it is wild and they have already obtained one.

Apparently you encounter the previous game's playable character on his/her search for N.

I wonder if he/she actually says something or just "..."

This game gets better and better with every update. I've been listening to that remixed Hoenn music looped for a while now, and I love it. It's making me crave Hoenn remakes (or sequels...? o_O) even harder now. But I can settle for Black 2 in the mean time. The fact that Psyduck is obtainable very early(before the 1st gym...) tempts me to do a Psyuck solo run. But all these new (well, old...) pokemon in the Unova dex also make me want to make a full team... Oh, me and my first-world-Psyduck-fan-problems.

I've extended the leaked music so far. I'll rip the entire thing and extend it this weekend most likely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ImW9sEpvHw

I didn't see any of the updates posted this morning when I first logged on. I basically skimmed through them and found the various move tutors - which is epic - plus one other thing of note:

Regigigas will also appear in the game.
<3

So basically... Gamefreak added in almost everything people complained about them not having in B/W? Selecting Multiple Pokemon hasn't been seen since Pokemon Box! THANK GOD IT'S IN THE HANDHELDS NOW! Also, I've been wondering why they didn't do that with Repel from the start! Makes it A LOT easier!

Any word of if there is gonna be an option to keep the running shoes active the whole game without pressing B the whole damn time? That was the 1 feature from HGSS I REALLY missed in B/W.

So Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram actually fuse. Neat.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vioBSO_7VJM[/video]

" it merges "
Yeah no. Are you sure you got the right words?

Especially when you can reverse it...

"You get a Zorua as a gift when you're in Driftveil. Its OT is N and it's a Level 25 male."

This is the best thing I've heard in awhile.

My favorite Pokemon with the OT of my favorite character? <3

Somehow I am not very excited as I normally would.
For all the discoveries being found the players haven't told us much on what the actual story is.
Iris as the Champ is kinda....eh.....Alder seems like such a more interesting character.
I am hoping the story is stellar....and I am glad that our "old" characters return searching for N, continuation like that makes me happy.

Looking good. Hope my copy gets here fast and not the 14 days it could take :)!!!

I don't think that the Regis being in the game really make RS remakes less likely. Really, Gamefreak has been overstocking all of our games with legendaries ever since Platinum.

Back