(1) Pokemon 'Black' and 'White' Game Coverage Begins! [9/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Hiun is based off New York City.. It's huge. From what I've seen, Hiun is MUCH bigger than all the other region's "big cities". It's going to take forever to find out all the screts Hiun City holds!

Hey, WPM where did u got Pokémon Black (or White) did u used an emulator?

out of topic I guess
some of the new pokemon are UGLY -o-
I CAN't understand how could A WILD MONSTER wears a karate outfit !!? don't tell me jynx or gardvoir,they are not wearing any kind of dress it's just part of their bodies and machock and matchamp where design very early and the designers were still not very experienced and they had never thought that pokemon will become one of the most popular and successful game/anime ever..

Wait so you're using that as an excuse for the designers. It's not that it was rarely it's just how they wanted to do it. You simply don't like them, don't make silly excuses for it. Yeah didn't make sense then either.

Hi, I'm new here. I was playing Pokemon Black near the warehouse place when I suddenly saw a patch of grass shaking. I went to the shaking grass and encountered a level 11 female Tabunne. WPM, do update your post about the pokemon appearing at the warehouse.

lol Shimama-man Yes it would XD Joking, I dont think there is anything wrong with it, but I guess it is up to you :)

I wouldn't want to use a ROM. I'd personally wait. But, it's up to you.

I still can't wait to get an English copy of Black/White.

I'm fine with a few pics here and there but no videos for me. I'll wait for Spring 2011 to play my game.

Apparently jublifetv frowns upon people who use roms i agree with him also so shaking grass is how to get tabunne does shaking grass also account for other Pokemon too?

@Playerking - Apparently Tabunne can be found anywhere - not necessarily exclusive to the shaking grass. However, like Chansey, it has a very low encounter rate, so you'd be lucky to find one.

So there is no find THE SEVEN SAGES THINGY. :( I GOT SOOO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT THE REAL GAME TO FIND THE SIX SAGES STARTS AFTER THE LEAGUE WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT!! :( THOUGH THE GAME IS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!:D

Before i buy the game in spring, I need to know 2 things, where do you catch Darumakka and how do you evolve it?!?!?!?!

@naruto - Does the "seven sages quest" thing mean the thing that happens where all the gym leaders come in? Or is there still a quest to find them after you've beaten the Champion?

WELL IT WAS THE ONE WHERE ALL THE GYM LEADERS COME IN. IT IS THERE ON SEREBII. I AM SOO DISSAPOINTED AS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE SO MUCH FN TO DO SOMETHING RELATED TO THE STORY AFTER FIGHTING THE CHAMPION.:(

Yeah I tought it would be the equivalent to the battle Frontier, but it would have been better if it was a side quest after the champion, that is related to the story. Hopefully that undersea ruins is similar to the ruins in Gen 3 where you get the Regi's
What would have been cool is, if they made a city based of Atlantis under the sea

Keep in mind, we still have no idea what that royal isshu boat is and why they would put Kanto music in the game... I'm really hoping for a kanto thing afterwards but odds are against it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back