(1) Pokemon Black and White Video on Pokemon Sunday [4/17]

RE: (1) Pokemon Sunday on Black and White [4/17]

I saw the footage already, it was nice. Really like how they did the 3D nature. :D

Oh, I can't wait!

*sits on Pokebeach and constantly refreshes*

EDIT:
_power_omg__by_crula.gif

That was unbelievable! I can't wait for these games!

The video is uploaded, and I can't wait to play the game! xD

I hope they actually focussed on gameplay and Pokémon design instead of just focussing on these silly 3D gimmicks. Since when is 3D supposed to be cool, hip and new? If these games would've come out when 3D was still new, 10 years ago, this'd be pretty amazing, but now...

I do love how the hosts start freaking out when all we see is a girl circling a city in semi-3D, why don't we get shows like this?

Thanks hosts, for screaming uncontrollably loud for no reason at all. I couldn't hear a thing.

I wish the girl would have DONE something, like entering a building. Ah, well. Waiting is half the fun, right? The jazzy music in the background (when the hosts weren't screaming like 14 year old girls at a Twilight convention) was nice. I can't wait!

EDIT: Saw new video, it looks better. :D The girl's sprite is nice.

That's it?

Oh,C'mon!!!! )X

What happened 2 new starter pokemon or Legendry? Everytime I was on here, I keep seeing the same sh** gameplay over again!!!!

C'mon,people!!!! Nothing's new,but just Same old sh** you guys seen everytime!!!

People want to see new starters or Legendary!!!! Not Godforsaken Gameplay!!!!

Where the f*** are the starter pokemon or Legendary????!!!!! DX

OMG , Pokemon just keeps on evolving, i'm so glad i didn't give up on it, hopefully they'll never give me a reason to, the 3D looks absolutely amazing... cannot wait for Black & White to release...i will buy an R4 just for these games...

Whoa not gonna lie this game simply looks flat out amazing !
Too bad those of us who will not be importing the games are probably going to have to wait a whole year -.-

valriefaery said:
That's it?

Oh,C'mon!!!! )X

What happened 2 new starter pokemon or Legendry? Everytime I was on here, I keep seeing the same sh** gameplay over again!!!!

C'mon,people!!!! Nothing's new,but just Same old sh** you guys seen everytime!!!

People want to see new starters or Legendary!!!! Not Godforsaken Gameplay!!!!

Where the f*** are the starter pokemon or Legendary????!!!!! DX
You just have to wait like the rest of us. It will be a while till they tell us the info. Your just mad because they didn't show what you wanted them to show. WPM did mention that they will probably be a short video of screenshots that we've already seen. Just wait like the rest of us until the info does come out, theres no need to get mad.

Ice Arceus said:
You just have to wait like the rest of us. It will be a while till they tell us the info. Your just mad because they didn't show what you wanted them to show. WPM did mention that they will probably be a short video of screenshots that we've already seen. Just wait like the rest of us until the info does come out, theres no need to get mad.

I'm sorry:(

I'm just mad,because I'm sick of the same old stuff they shown everytime,that's why.

valriefaery said:
I'm sorry:(

I'm just mad,because I'm sick of the same old stuff they shown everytime,that's all.
:) Yeah but what can we do about it. We just have to wait and see what comes up soon.

To me, that city screams being based off New York. I know its unlikely, but a US-based region (being "far away over the sea" like Zorua said) is looking possible.

NotVeryEffective said:
To me, that city screams being based off New York. I know its unlikely, but a US-based region (being "far away over the sea" like Zorua said) is looking possible.

I donno, I could see it being based off of Chuugoku and Shikoku in Japan. Hiroshima is a pretty big sea port city in Japan, which could be what that city is based off of. Plus, Chuugoku's nickname was derived from the concept of Yin and Yang, and then adding onto it, they showed a double deck bridge in one of the first screen shots, and Chuugoku and Shikoku are connected by the Great Seto Bridge, the longest double deck bridge in the world.

And as for the "far away over the sea" part, the body of water that divides Chuugoku and Shikoku is called the Inland Sea. That might be a stretch though, and I haven't even convinced myself that the Inland Sea is even big enough to be considered far away.

Maybe I'm looking way too far into things, but I think B/W will take place in a region bassed off of Chuugoku and part of Shikoku.

Meh...I liked the music, but the 3-D didn't seem that great. And whatever happened to having your Pokemon follow you? I know that they aren't hiding it because they don't want to reveal a new Pokemon, because they would use Zoroark. I hope he doesn't become the new poster boy of Pokemon like Lucario did.

Man B and L are going to be awesome. I will check the clip when I have more time though.:)

Back