(1) Pokemon League Prize Support Promos [9/11]

amisheskimoninja said:
Great. Now my 4 Uxies AND my 4 claydol's are worthless.

This post proves the old saying of, "You can never make everyone happy." However, you still have a week to sell off your Uxies, and a month for Claydol. Besides, if you wanted to sell them, you should of gotten rid of them by now. Or, as an alternative, wait until their respective time runs out. They won't hit $20 figures, but I predict they will at least go up a little after their season.

The cards won't be worth much after they come in promos, but they will still be just as useful in decks. That IMO, makes them worth something.

Seriously, this has to be one of the best moves PUI has ever made.

*claps for PUI*

Is it just me, or are all the cards aside from Claydol and Uxie insanely easy to get cards?

Where are these rumored DS skins?

The only different between Uxie LA and Uxie Promo is that the Promo have an Pokeball in the center of the card :L
Btw,Best League Season ever?

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Easy just got to the league page: http://go-pokemon.com/op/leagues/
Palmer has his Heatran? Awesome. I'll be sure to get my hands on the poster, if he has it there as well.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
The only different between Uxie LA and Uxie Promo is that the Promo have an Pokeball in the center of the card :L
Btw,Best League Season ever?

So that means no extension for claydol or uxie then.

How many matches is it to get the promo cards? Do you get both promo cards, do you get one at random, or do you get to choose one?

Interesting...so it also allows video game battles...

.....Well, guess we'll have to boot off all the cheaters. Wonder if they'll allow legendaries... -hugs his legit Arceus- <3

No Unown G reprint :D

...Which means Gengar will pretty much take next season. =/

I wanted a Wind Storm reprint myself. None of this is useful for the current season.

The Uxie, Claydols and Roseanne's will tank in value now. I know I am being sent 4 packs of each promo for my League. As far as which one, I think I am going to let the player decide which one they.

Shiny Noctowl said:
How many matches is it to get the promo cards? Do you get both promo cards, do you get one at random, or do you get to choose one?

You get one of each so you can get four of each after you're completely done. Or at least, that's how it should work out...

dmaster out.

Shaymin Lv.X said:
Easy just got to the league page: http://go-pokemon.com/op/leagues/
At least that pokeball will make the easy to identify.

Shiny Noctowl said:

Going by the standard 20 points for a win and 10 points for loss, it will be anywhere from 3-6 matches in TCG games or 4-8 video game matches to earn a pair of promos.

According to the instructions, you receive one copy of both the thematic and competitive card every time you reach a goal. But you can earn no more than four of each.

GraveTheUndead said:
.....Well, guess we'll have to boot off all the cheaters. Wonder if they'll allow legendaries... -hugs his legit Arceus- <3

The conditions for video game matches are to be set by both players ahead of time. There are no standards for league games. As long as your opponent agrees on it, then it's fine.

I was hoping that the holo would be more than just a pokeball behind the card's text. Hopefully those pictures are just place holders for now. If not, then I will be sticking to my RH Uxies, Claydols and Roseanne's :)

Wow this is awesome, new roseannes, claydols, warp point :D. See PUSA are not idiots after all. I really thought to make another deck I would have to buy GE packs and SW packs :p. Anyway smart move.

Back