(1) 'Pokemon Movie Tropes' Quiz [8/25]

Teehee first post! :D Anyway, I got the right answer, being quite easy IMO, and I voted Nessie for the new quiz, thinking of Lapras. when I saw most people are voting yeti, I thought "Oh, no duh. Abomasnow." But at the same time, he could be thought of as more of a christmas tree than a yeti.

I knew about everything except Totoro and Buckbeak...I looked them both up...I think I got the right answer from what I saw

I really wish they would get the exact specied of Buckbeak correct...it's an actual Griffin, not a Hippogriff

Totoro was interesting to find out, seeing how I have never seen that Miyazaki film

Meaty said:
Teehee first post! :D Anyway, I got the right answer, being quite easy IMO, and I voted Nessie for the new quiz, thinking of Lapras. when I saw most people are voting yeti, I thought "Oh, no duh. Abomasnow." But at the same time, he could be thought of as more of a christmas tree than a yeti.

The question is which ISN'T a Pokemon. XD

Why are the quiz's so easy these days?What happened to us never getting it correct?

I just didn't know what was Totoro and Kappa... I voted for Buckbeak... And I LOLed at the Uri Geller option...

At the previous quiz, the revival/death thing happens even in the card game for the fossils because fossils come from dead things. I voted for the Uri Geller option bcause I didn't sound like an origin of a pokemon by any means.

Lombre is a Kappa, Abomasnow is a yeti+ Christmas tree, Lapras is Nessie, Uri Geller is lol, Toroto was created in a pokemon design contest ( not sure if this counts.) you can see it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaI5EPQxCzw. And Buckbeak hasnt been made yet.

IMHO Munchlax looks a lot like Totoro.

And mind you, they didn't create Yungerer after Uri Geller, they just had a lot strangely in common (RIP Kadabra). >_> Brilliant isn't it?

Oh, I thought lotad was the kappa... same thing though, I suppose. I saw Nessie & thought of Lapras <3

Is Groudon Godzilla?

godzilla is TTar

Munchlax is most likely based on a baby bear. Its habits may also be based on the fact that bears eat a lot of food before hibernating, which Snorlax seems to do a lot more of.

Sentret is DEFINITELY Totoro. Golduck is probably a Kappa. Lapras is Nessie. Godzilla is Tyrannitar. Yeti is Abomasnow, OR SLAKING!!! I am gonna vote for either the Buckbeak, or Uri Geller, since WPM will probably bring in a riddle.

ShayminSky said:
Sentret is DEFINITELY Totoro. Golduck is probably a Kappa. Lapras is Nessie. Godzilla is Tyrannitar. Yeti is Abomasnow, OR SLAKING!!! I am gonna vote for either the Buckbeak, or Uri Geller, since WPM will probably bring in a riddle.

Actually Munchlax look slightly more like Totoro and Lombre is definately Kappa, As stated in bulbapedia too.

Pokémaniac said:
The question is which ISN'T a Pokemon. XD

Yeah, I just saw that now, I'm like... o_O. Wow. So let's see. IMO,

Nessie-Lapras
Yeti-Abomasnow
Kappa-Golduck, Lombre.
Godzilla-Tyrannitar? Groudon? Idk, but it seems many pokemon are giant lizards.
Totoro-Snorlax, Munchlax, Sentret.
Uri Geller-(Wth? All that shows up in google images is a person. Is this a joke?)
Buckbeak-Beats me.

So i really don't know if it would be Buckbeak or Uri Geller...

EDIt: Oh right, isn't Uri Geller the guy with the lawsuit for Kadabra? So I guess I'd say Buckbeak, not that i didn't accidentally vote for lapras already lol.

oyztL
=
18JDcJ
?

I don't see it. Sentret is like a meerkat/flying squirrel.. thing.

Back