(1) 'Pokemon Movie Tropes' Quiz [8/25]

Quick Man said:
Actually Munchlax look slightly more like Totoro and Lombre is definately Kappa, As stated in bulbapedia too.

Ok, but dont you agree that it looks like Sentret? Also, Golduck looks like a Kappa too.

Erm... To the previous quiz, in the same episode that was used as an example of amnesia (or one of the surrounding episodes), the group made a reference to the events of the Darkrai Movie.

I think Wigglytuff looks more like Totoro than Munchlax does.

oyztL
=
wigglytuff.gif

Why do they have to make Pikachu die :( Ash is gonna be soo mad and sad. I would be too but I
thought Pokemon faint not die but I guess not :( RIP Pikachu.

Pika MUST DIE. It hasn't evolved and doesn't have Light Ball, making it the most worthless, luckascking Pokemon of all time.

Ugh. Pikachu won't die. Not for good, anyway. Wish to god the stupid yellow rat would, but it won't. No matter what happens, he'll be "revived" or whatever. I still don't understand why certain people appear to be hellbent on spoiling this movie for everyone. Even if I had wanted to see the movie before, I wouldn't want (or need) to see it now because the whole thing's been spoiled.

(and no, I don't mean you spoiled anything, Shining Latios)

TruTruSky said:
I think Wigglytuff looks more like Totoro than Munchlax does.

oyztL
=
wigglytuff.gif

look at the smaller one on the right side of the picture...that one looks alot like a Munchlax

Meaty said:
EDIt: Oh right, isn't Uri Geller the guy with the lawsuit for Kadabra? So I guess I'd say Buckbeak, not that I didn't accidentally vote for lapras already lol.

actually, I believe that is the Japenese name for Kadabra

Yeti = Abomasnow
Kappa = Golduck and Lombre (read Golduck's Pokedex entries)
Godzilla = Freaking TTar
Nessie = Lapras
Uri Geller = Kadabra. And it's because of him that there is no tourney-legal Kadabra.

That leaves Totoro and Buckbeak. I knew I'd heard of Totoro somewhere, but I looked them both up anyway. Totoro reminded me a bit of Snorlax, and I couldn't think of a gryphon Pokemon, so I went with Buckbeak.

DNA said:
Yeti = Abomasnow
Kappa = Golduck and Lombre (read Golduck's Pokedex entries)
Godzilla = Freaking TTar
Nessie = Lapras
Uri Geller = Kadabra. And it's because of him that there is no tourney-legal Kadabra.

That leaves Totoro and Buckbeak. I knew I'd heard of Totoro somewhere, but I looked them both up anyway. Totoro reminded me a bit of Snorlax, and I couldn't think of a gryphon Pokemon, so I went with Buckbeak.

i know that this is a major stretch but can't buckbeak, or whatever it's called be the origin of shaymin sky forme or even arceus,

the rest are pretty obvious, except for uri geller, but didn't kadabra come before he was famous, idk, i'm out

I thougth blastoise was the kappa because I read somewhere that a kappa was like a turtle with humanoid features and Blastoise walks on 2 legs but whatever...

rappermi said:
I know that this is a major stretch but can't buckbeak, or whatever it's called be the origin of shaymin sky forme or even arceus,

the rest are pretty obvious, except for uri geller, but didn't kadabra come before he was famous, idk, I'm out

that's beyond a major stretch, you're just reaching with that one

no, Uri Gellar has been around for a while...and like I said, the Japanese name for Kadabra is Uri Gellar

Metalizard said:
I thougth blastoise was the kappa because I read somewhere that a kappa was like a turtle with humanoid features and Blastoise walks on 2 legs but whatever...

that was my guess as well...even though, I think Kappa has a beak

Golduck: taken from Psypokes

Pokedex Entries:
Red Often seen swimming elegantly by lake shores. It is often mistaken for the Japanese monster, Kappa.
Blue (same as red)

LeafGreen Often seen swimming elegantly by lake shores. It is often mistaken for the Japanese monster, Kappa.

Yeah, the last quiz was a little easy. I know this because I actually got one right. This latest one is a little tougher. I definitely know there hasn't been a Buckbeak style Pokemon...yet. So that's my best guess.

dmaster out.

Ok I made and account just to put my two sense in...

It doesn't matter if the rocket gang gets arrested in the movie because they are excellent at digging and no sooner would there cell or cells be shut and they would have a hole that could get them out of prison.

[QUOTE\I know that this is a major stretch but can't buckbeak, or whatever it's called be the origin of shaymin sky forme or even arceus,
/QUOTE]
This part caught my attention.
Skymin does look ALOT like buckbeak(minus the beak). But Buckbeak is a gryphon and skymin is definitely not a gryphon lol. But they do look alike

Quick Man is slow. The right answer to the quiz is found in the first post on top of this page even though the poster isn't aware of giving the right answer.

The question is "Which of the following popular "animals" has NOT been made into a Pokemon?", is WPM tripping us up semantics?

Back