(1) 'Pokemon Peer' Scans and Information [9/9]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice scans. Can't wait to see more. It seems weird that Mushurna stands on its feet and opens its eyes. Seems like a walking elephant.

That's Musharna in the pic, not Munna...

And wow, when Musharna stands up with its eyes open like that, its a total weirdo like Drowzee and Hypno...I think I actually like it now O_O

Very interesting, Musharana standing up is strange looking however.

"Pokabu's tail catches fire when it is attacking"

I just have to note that the supposed evolutions of Pokabu's don't have an orb, and the tail seems like they have no way of being on fire. I don't recall any other time that a fire type starter lost its original fire source. But eh, only time can tell.

Pokabu's tail seemed like a must for fire starters, and the new york theory had been said way far back.

Those "How to Draw" pages looks amazing. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some high resolution versions of those to practice with. :0

O_O OMG.Musharna looks soo weird like that...Wonder if we can actually see it standing up in the game...? :eek: And I love how Victini Ears catch fire :D

i cant wait to see the rest of this info and translations plus cococoro is going to leak a crap load of info most likely on sat and sunday!!!!!! plus we still have the pokemon sunday special.

OFFFF guys I LOVE the animation industry I hope that I can work as an animator one day, and draw setteis and anime sketches ...:)

the zibea have a butt !! finally a pokemon with butt,!! I mean this make pokemon more realistic nothing else,....

Yeah, I hope Musharna stands up like that in the game. If it does, it's now competing for my Psychic type with Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru...as if I didn't have enough of a hard time deciding between those 2 already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back