(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Promises New X/Y and Genesect Movie Info Next Week [2/9]

Wow... More X and Y news already. I'm willing to bet it's a new eeveeolution because of the overwhelming amount of hints we've been getting recently.

I say they will hold the eeveelution(s) for the next month. Yveltal and Xerneas typing will be reveal. Calling it! Plus 2 or 3 more Pokemon.

Flygon2071 said:
I say they will hold the eeveelution(s) for the next month. Yveltal and Xerneas typing will be reveal. Calling it! Plus 2 or 3 more Pokemon.

That would make sense they have been building up a lot of hype for the eeveelutions. Revealing typings would be a way to hold fans over for a little bit and give them time to hype the eeveelution(s) even further.

Oh, yes. Finally some news! ^_^ Looking forward to seeing some more new Pokemon and possibly seeing a new Eevee evolution! Calling it now. Dragon type Eevee!

I hope its not going to reveal the Pokemon. I'm going to have to try hard not to look at any.

I predict it'll be like this:

February Corocoro:
-Concept art for the protagonists.
-Reveal of some 6th gen Com Mons (regional bird, regional rodent, etc., stuff usually found in the beginning of the game)
-possibly the region name and map

Smash:
-reveal of movie related stuff, Genesect's co-star (likely to be something rare and powerful), as well as new Eeveelutions
-probably a quick gameplay clip

March Corocoro:
-Basic plot details, reveal of the Professor, Rival, and evil team
-Reveal of more Com Mons, evolutions, etc.
-Reveal of some new in game features (whatever they did to happiness this gen, something relating to 3DS features like Streetpass and Spotpass)

Man I can't wait for more X &Y news and I hope the Genesect will be out soon so I can get a clone of that. Also liked the cool cards in the previous post too XD.:)

I'm thinking the X & Y news reveal will be either:

A) New Eeveelutions.
B) New Professor name/concept art.
C) Player character's names/concept art.

No news about X&Y for nearly a month! Hope it wouldn't be disappointing...
I was expecting the movie to come in 3D since we are getting a 3D game.
Anyway it seems less likely than a co-star.

I'm assuming that a new eeveelution will be revealed sometime in Gen 6, because of the fact that the organized play promos for events such as regionals have been eeveelutions this past season.

Maybe the eveolution will be second evolution of eevee . like dragon with second type depends on the first evoulution it evolve from (if from umbreon then dragon/dark etc )
i dont know .. Its just too much evolutions from the same polemon to me

scattered mind said:
Maybe the eveolution will be second evolution of eevee . like dragon with second type depends on the first evoulution it evolve from (if from umbreon then dragon/dark etc )
i dont know .. Its just too much evolutions from the same polemon to me

no i dont think that will hapen :D

Back