(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Reveals New X/Y Pokemon!

Maybe its not a "god" but a powerful pokemon? ;)

Srsly, if it created the universe, it wouldn't be just uber and change into 1 type at a time etc...
Its Sinnohs creation MYTH.

I agree, some of Shinnoh's myths are just absurd and none of them are completely reliable. That's why they're myths. I mean, if Arceus was the "god of pokemon" then why would something like this even be possible:

phenomenal_cosmic_powers_by_egophiliac-d3dlznw.jpg

Just Saying :p (conspiracy theory time!)

Anyways I doubt the new mewtwo forme will have an enhanced BST, instead I think that the stats might shift around a bit, he might get a new signature move, etc. What I'm really dreading though is that it might turn out to be something like keldeo where nothing changes at all. That. Would. Suck.

^Yeah because a 10 year old capturing a genetic mutant that could completely destroy him makes more sense... or all those cover legendaries for that matter... Arceus can be caught because it's a pokémon. It wouldn't make sense for them to create a pokémon that you can't obtain... In the anime, they show how difficult it is to capture a legendary, if not impossible (specially with poké balls)... But the games are a different matter...

I actually don't like calling Arceus the god of pokémon, hence why then I said a creation deity instead... One thing is not exactly the other...
Also, "shaping the universe with 1000 arms" is a metaphor (it has something to do with an indian deity)... It didn't actually used 1000 arms because it obviously doesn't have any...

Metalizard said:
^Yeah because a 10 year old capturing a genetic mutant that could completely destroy him makes more sense... or all those cover legendaries for that matter... Arceus can be caught because it's a pokémon. It wouldn't make sense for them to create a pokémon that you can't obtain... In the anime, they show how difficult it is to capture a legendary, if not impossible (specially with poké balls)... But the games are a different matter...

I actually don't like calling Arceus the god of pokémon, hence why then I said a creation deity instead... One thing is not exactly the other...
Also, "shaping the universe with 1000 arms" is a metaphor (it has something to do with an indian deity)... It didn't actually used 1000 arms because it obviously doesn't have any...
I always thought the "1000 arms" thing was referencing Judgement, since the move itself involves an explosion (the Big Bang?) that spreads thousands of beams of light.

"Mom! mom! I just caught Arceus! Now I can rule the world! =D"

"That's nice dear, now don't forget your math test."

I love pokelogic. However I personally think that we're all reading too much into this, after all we already covered Arceus 4-5 years ago. :|

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
I always thought the "1000 arms" thing was referencing Judgement, since the move itself involves an explosion (the Big Bang?) that spreads thousands of beams of light.

It could be... But Bulbapedia confirmed that "1000 arms" thing being related to an indian deity... Maybe, it's the contrary... Judgement's animation being a reference to the "1000 arms" part...

Setosama said:
I still find it funny that Arceus can't learn every TM, HM, and Move Tutor like Mew can! XD Apparently shaped the universe with it's 10,000 hands but can't throw a singe kind of punch. Some "god". lol

Seriously! It should be able to say: I'M GOD, BITCH while throwing an Ice Punch! XD

Arceus probably has more class. I wouldn't lob an Ice Punch while shouting my war cry, more like a Thunder or a Solarbeam.

Metalizard said:
TheAmazingDerpfish said:

It could be... But Bulbapedia confirmed that "1000 arms" thing being related to an indian deity... Maybe, it's the contrary... Judgement's animation being a reference to the "1000 arms" part...

It's a few vague lines in a Pokedex entry; it could be either. Could be both.

I'm hoping Mewtwo doesn't become a Deoxys clone.

If you noticed, Mew has ONE "leg" or tail. Mewtwo has TWO toes. This new form has THREE toes. I'm sensing it might be "Mewthree"...

Metalizard said:

I always liked the idea that it created the world with its thousand arms and because of the immense energy needed for that, it can't use them anymore. Like, it is just to exhausted xD''

Seismitoad537 said:
If you noticed, Mew has ONE "leg" or tail. Mewtwo has TWO toes. This new form has THREE toes. I'm sensing it might be "Mewthree"...

Sorry, but it's been confirmed that it's Mewtwo.
http://pokebeach.com/2013/04/corocoro-leaks-confirms-new-mewtwo-forme

Back