(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Reveals New X/Y Pokemon!

Alix Rooker said:
I'm really excited for CoroCoro Leaks tomorrow!
I wonder what all they will unveil this time?
We know that Mewthree(?) will be unveiled, but what else?

Pretty sure corocoro will just recap the mewtwo info we know and reveal something else.

ArticunoDude said:
Alix Rooker said:

Pretty sure corocoro will just recap the mewtwo info we know and reveal something else.
You don' think we will be getting any new X/Y info at all?

There's pretty much a 99% percent chance it's Mewtwo
Kinda wouldn't make sense to make a Pokemon that looks like a forme and make it an entirely new Pokemon, would it?

I used to use logic too before this DIDN'T happen:
luvdisc.png

In any case, isn't it confirmed now it isn't a form? Sorry, I haven't been checking up recently.

Alix Rooker said:
ArticunoDude said:
You don' think we will be getting any new X/Y info at all?

Maybe a type or abilty will be revealed for Newtwo, but thats the least we'll get

Alix Rooker said:

Does it really leak tomorrow? =D How do you know?

What if this new Mewtwo related Pokemon... Is actually the Z Pokemon to Xerneas and Yveltal? I could see the tail possibly making a Z shape, and it could make sense as this new Mew could be the last of the Mew incarnations (Z being the last letter of the alphabet). Also if you look at its head, the horns and the circle make an Omega shape (Omega is the last letter in te Greek alphabet).

I would think that seeing as they revealed this new (obvious legendary) to us so early that it has something to do with the main storyline of X and Y. I also think that this reveal somewhat proves the semi-obvious DNA theme of these games/ this generation. Maybe the evil team is trying to get Xerneas or Yveltal to create the final Mew clone (Omega-Mew-Z).

Luigi08 said:
What if this new Mewtwo related Pokemon... Is actually the Z Pokemon to Xerneas and Yveltal? I could see the tail possibly making a Z shape, and it could make sense as this new Mew could be the last of the Mew incarnations (Z being the last letter of the alphabet). Also if you look at its head, the horns and the circle make an Omega shape (Omega is the last letter in te Greek alphabet).

I would think that seeing as they revealed this new (obvious legendary) to us so early that it has something to do with the main storyline of X and Y. I also think that this reveal somewhat proves the semi-obvious DNA theme of these games/ this generation. Maybe the evil team is trying to get Xerneas or Yveltal to create the final Mew clone (Omega-Mew-Z).
Ummm how about No.

So the guesses are

Evolution
Forme
Baby Pokémon
unrelated Pokémon

Did I miss anything?

omahanime said:
So the guesses are

Evolution
Forme
Baby Pokémon
unrelated Pokémon

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, related but separate like Mew and Mewtwo :B Unless that's what you meant by "unrelated"; seems there's a distinction between the two though

frezgle said:
omahanime said:
So the guesses are

Evolution
Forme
Baby Pokémon
unrelated Pokémon

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, related but separate like Mew and Mewtwo :B Unless that's what you meant by "unrelated"; seems there's a distinction between the two though

I see your point.

Evolution
Forme
Baby Pokémon
unrelated Pokémon
related Pokémon

Is that it for possibilities?

omahanime said:
frezgle said:

I see your point.

Evolution
Forme
Baby Pokémon
unrelated Pokémon
related Pokémon

Is that it for possibilities?

Fusion :| (PLEASE GAMEFREAK NO!)

camoclone said:
Luigi08 said:

Ummm how about No.
Care to expand on your opinion of my theory? "No" just seems abit bland, give me a reason why you didnt agree with what I said, so that maybe there's a chance you actually contribute to the discussion.

However I would agree that maybe this Omega-Mew might not be Z, but I still would argue that it has something to do with the main story of X and Y.

Luigi08 said:
camoclone said:
Ummm how about No.
Care to expand on your opinion of my theory? "No" just seems abit bland, give me a reason why you didnt agree with what I said, so that maybe there's a chance you actually contribute to the discussion.

However I would agree that maybe this Omega-Mew might not be Z, but I still would argue that it has something to do with the main story of X and Y.
Your theory is absolutely absurd.

Alix Rooker said:
Luigi08 said:

Your theory is absolutely absurd.

Ok guys I'm not saying it's right, I'm just asking you why you think it is absurd. Notice the "why", as in you should probably explain/argue your point instead of simply stating something that doesn't contribute to the discussion at hand. Wow I feel like I'm teaching 9 year olds in a classroom haha

So when does CoroCoro start to leak? It's about this time of the month if I'm not mistaken, right?

you need to understand what "leak" means. Its not something that's set or given.

It can leak as soon as the 8th, or as late as the day it actually comes out, which wouldn't really count as a leak anymore (which is 15th I believe).

It's got a handy head handle, for portability.
The design... I don't hate it. But it's not the best thing in the world either.

Maybe they gave it that handle so it could be portable to represent the games switching to the portable 3DS.

EDIT: Also that Mewtwo is 3D too.

jynxed said:
Maybe they gave it that handle so it could be portable to represent the games switching to the portable 3DS.

EDIT: Also that Mewtwo is 3D too.

You can take it anywhere.

Luigi08 said:

There was a theory I saw online a while back about how Xerneas and Yveltal were out of Norse Mythology. Xerneas may represent the deer in the picture they found of Ygdrasil (not to mention it's antlers resemle the tree of life) while Yveltal represented the eagle on it. The theory also continued to explain that there was a serpent-like creature there as well which might turn out to be Z.

Newmew... No. I don't think that's gonna be Z. AND I STILL WANT A NAME! COME ON COROCORO!

Back