(1) 'Pokemon Smash' Reveals New X/Y Pokemon!

Starboard Driger said:
Mitja said:
Not all of us ;)

RS remakes were an absurd concept that clearly had no place in gen 5 (and I still actually doubt we will see "plain remakes" at all anymore)

And there was obviously something actually new still missing in the movie, I mean, I knew they wouldn't be satisfied with "the genesect is red" and "oh look mewtwo".

Personally, I want to see Ruby and Sapphire 2. While a straight remake would certainly get me going, I think there's more potential in a sequel. I mean, just stop and imagine the possibilities on the 3DS...

A-mazing.

A remake would be nice though so people can see these games as they are since a remake would probably put all of the features people whined about them taking out back when they came out in the first place. XD (Like day and night, ect.)

godzilla41 said:
You guys know what's funny? the Fact that almost all of were debating about if a remake of R/S/E will me made because there is so much emphesis on Rayquaza, Kayogre and Groudon, we failed to see the obvious ... There were a lot of emphesis on MEWTWO in the last few games aswell

Mewtwo in fact has played a role in every generation

Gen 1 - Mewtwo announced and is a main character in the first movie.
Gen 2- Mewtwo returns and can be captured
Gen 3- FR/LG, Mewtwo is catchable
Gen 4- HG/SS Mewtwo is catchable
Gen 5- Psystrike is released and Mewtwo is the only Pokemon that can learn it

.... :|

Well... it doesn't look as bad as the poster artwork... but it's still just bad looking. I just don't see the creativity and imagination behind it. Plus he's smaller than Mewtwo, which is what really bugs me. He looks really puny. Yea it's gonna pull the whole "looks can be deceiving" but he just looks really diminutive. I'm hoping it's a new Pokemon helping Mewtwo with the Army of Genesects but I really think they're playing dumb with the whole "who is this new pokemon who resembles Mewtwo?"

I'm not raging that this is official, I just still think he looks really silly with that big head tail thing and tiny body. And the silly easter basket handle on his head...

Reggie McGigas said:
godzilla41 said:
You guys know what's funny? the Fact that almost all of were debating about if a remake of R/S/E will me made because there is so much emphesis on Rayquaza, Kayogre and Groudon, we failed to see the obvious ... There were a lot of emphesis on MEWTWO in the last few games aswell

What was up with your GSC? Mewtwo was never catchable in those.

rocky505 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Must be referring to the remakes.

Edit: Nevermind, the remakes were listed in Gen 4.... Idk what he means by Gen 2 then lol

i'll just leave this here

4AW4Gm8.jpg

evilpacman said:
rocky505 said:

Must be referring to the remakes.

Edit: Nevermind, the remakes were listed in Gen 4.... Idk what he means by Gen 2 then lol

Well I'm sure Mewtwo was catchable in GSC. Let me look it up....

EDIT: Mewtwo can't be found in GSC but there was a Mewtwo event.

Even still, wasn't 'Mewtwo Returns' or 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' or whatever the name of the sequel to the first movie released in the second gen?

i would just like to remind you guys that a pokemon doesnt need to look like its original forme !!
just look at cherrim or Darmanitan they do not look anything like their other forme
maybe they are showing off that in X/Y there are gonna be evo,pre-evo and new formes
and i wont be surprised if they show a new pre-evo next time

I've just thought of something, regarding the "is it a forme or a new Pokemon?" question, and its role in the movie.
The movie trailers aren't always accurate. This is widely known. Remember dark Ash in the trailer for movie #13? And how nothing resembling that happened in the final film? Not to mention things like the teaser with Ho-Oh and Lugia battling, which end up having no connection to the movie at all.

But the posters aren't always accurate either, even final ones.
M06Japanese.png

This is the poster for movie #6. I was pretty hyped up to see Groudon in a feature-length film back then!
Here's what it actually looked like in the film itself:
20100111001637!Fake_Groudon.png

It was a gigantic manifestation of evil, artificially awakened from a pattern on the ground.

My point is, while it's unlikely, this could be another case like that, where the promised Pokemon doesn't actually appear in reality. Maybe this new Mewtwo thing, if it is not a forme, is disguising itself as Mewtwo. Why? Heck if I know! But I'm throwing it into the guess pile anyway.

I wish the Absol thing were real. That's actually a pretty nice design for an evo and I think Absol would be a great addition to the LC tier.

jynxed said:
I wish the Absol thing were real. That's actually a pretty nice design for an evo and I think Absol would be a great addition to the LC tier.

Absol would be banned right away, it is too good.

Also, that is one awesome fake :)

I'm really excited for CoroCoro Leaks tomorrow!
I wonder what all they will unveil this time?
We know that Mewthree(?) will be unveiled, but what else?

Back