(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airing 'Black' and 'White' Info With Junichi Masuda [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah theyd make so much money! also they should have a pokemon sunday thing in america to! pokebeach can have like live feed of the show or something!? XP

true true, but even if it came out a dat or two later itll still be fine, why would people wanna translate the info from japanese if were gona get it soo soon afterwards in english!?

yeah, the scrabling to find a translator to be the first with new information would be over, and no more falso info from bad translations lol

Did anyone notice that at 8:25 in the 2nd pokemon sunday video ash was in a car with his mom? Is Ash moving to Isshu?

itd be sick if her moved there. then itd be a totaaallllllll restart of the games and anime

edit: no trace backs to pallet town, maybe mr mime with fall in love with a gothic chick poke

I think thats what they want. To make it completely differen.t But why are they moving? ash dosn't have a dad, the mom doesn't have a job, and they said no old characters would be in the games so i think professer oak wont move.

I hope he comes to live in isshu. Wont that be weird for people to be like what the heck is that yellow rat? since its from kanto. Loling about the possibility of mr mime falling in love with goth chick.
I really like all the music. Im going to listen to the people talk/game music completely for once.
Hms are back-big whup. Dont care as long as they can be used interchangeably with tms. Itd be cool for say a rhydon to temporarily use surf, forget it, then go back to earthquaking the new pokemon.

Thanks. Thats what im hoping since my team usually gets a tm. That way since freefall is apparentally better then fly, i can temporarily replace wargles aerial ace for a bit.

Wow a lot of news. I like the idea that TM's are reuseable so does this mean HM's you have to buy or are they all reusable XD? Awesome. Too bad the old characters will not make an appearance in the new games XD.:)

But before you had to get them deleted. Tthats just a waste of time. Would it not be useful to temporarily use surf and fly? Especially those pointless ones like rock smash and cut. Would also help people try out different movesets and swap moves for an important match (like in between the e4)

HMs are the worst. If they're making TMs reusable, just make them tms and rewards you get for gaining gym badges.

You give people convenience only to hold back on it?

People really shouldn't complain about HM's. Yeah, it can get a little annoying to have to go to the move deleter to get rid of them, but that's the only way things could work in the games. Being able to forget HM's upon learning a new move would lead to a whole slew of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back