(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airing 'Black' and 'White' Info With Junichi Masuda [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nitro charge is like ancient power as it attacks and boosts your stats.

I think I actually Victini. Unlike that crud Shaymin...

Idk, Gen4 had some really dissappointing pokemon, so this is making up for it.

I actually liked Shaymin, but agreed, Generation four really wasn't all that great. It wasn't just the Pokemon, but the fact that not much new content was put into the game. I can only think of dress-ups, and ball capsules :B. Well, I'm really happy with generation five due to all the new content, makes it seem fresh rather then having the same old stuff over and over again, and I think that's going to revive Pokemon, versus the Pokemon themselves.

Huh... guess the Corocoro did just skip a bunch of pages... odd?

I still don't have that pokémon enthousiasm back when R/B was released, but if u compare these pokémon with the 4th generation, the 4th gen. pokémon really look messed up and creepy.

And thank god!!! No more sssstupid evolutions!!!!

I remembered how excited I was for Sapphire :3...I'm actually pretty happy there weren't any evolutions though I wouldn't mind me some more eeveelutions
Well seeing as Chillarmy and Minezumi are both the first to appear in the wild... I'd use Chillarmy

Man, so many people that started on Gen 3. I feel so old.....

But yeah, 4th gen was pretty blah. The worst starters and legendaries i've ever seen. Really now, does EVERY pokemon need to control some fabric of reality? Now we have fairies that give humans emotions >_>. The designs of the pokes in Gen 5 are 100x way better to boot.

I saw one thing: HMs.

I mean, seriously? They overhaul loads of other stuff, and they still make it necessary to leave space on your team for HM slaves.

Super.

I actually started on red version and been loving Pokemon since :)

Those legends were a bit strange to me...

Eh.. HM slaves.... well, at least our TM's are reusable.

@Chronos: Yep, I'm one of the original Pokemon kids. Started with Red, then Yellow, then Silver, then Crystal, then Sapphire, then Emerald, then Diamond, then Platinum, then HeartGold!

Man I've played a lot of pokemon!

I'm a little younger. I was 8 when I started playing Pokemon. I started with Pokemon Gold on Christmas 2000, but eventually went back and played Pokemon Blue. Then there was Crystal, Silver, Saphire, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond, Platinum, Emerald, and finally HeartGold. I love Pokemon and I will be a fan until the end of time!!!!!! :D

Please there are people older than 30 playing Pokemon. Age doesn't matter. I'm 18 an I'll play Pokemon as long as I want to.

I can't wait for next week's episode. I'm really looking forward to Best Wishes.

ik! ive noticed that! lol theyre always either late on info, reveal the same thing lol or dont reveal anything new, it gets me stoked for nothing lol

Probably because coro coro beats them to it. I think that they film pokemon sunday two weeks in advance so maybe they dont think all of that information will come out.

yeah , i just wish theyd come out with like a 50 page thing opf coro coro pages or have them in english so we can read hem to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back