(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs New 'Black' and 'White' Info [5/15]

I really like the idea of constantly animated Pokémon. It sounds great :]

Thank. Goodness. Constantly animated battle sprites. It's about time. Can't wait to see a video of this in action, I've been waiting so long for this. xP (Though I guess I don't really expect too much from a Pokémon game's animated sprites...)

Walking by people and having them talk to you sounds interesting... Though maybe that'll get annoying. xP *Shrugs*

This game will be soo awesome! Moving sprites,people on the streets talk/passes by... It's cool I like the moving sprites!<3

this game is going to change the way we have always seen a pokemon game!! Im so excited!! I cant wait to see that video!!

I like the new battle music it sounds like something out of R/S/E :D

I wish they had made these sort of changes in the earlier ds games, like they were holding back? but oh well it sounds promising, must see this in action!

Wow that is friggin crazy, I love the Fully animated sprites!
And the camera angle changes are great, this is going to be one heck of a game

thanks wpm! Omg the battle system is really great (tough aura sphere looks the same) is awesome how they added the 3d into the battle scene i'm now counting my days for the american release (99% march 2011)!! Was that the only video that aired??

kstrupo said:
thanks wpm! Omg the battle system is really great (tough aura sphere looks the same) is awesome how they added the 3d into the battle scene i'm now counting my days for the american release (99% march 2011)!! Was that the only video that aired??

Theres more footage, Theres a vid on youtube. Im sure wpm will get it up.

... Okay, that's just insane. I'm totally in love with how well they animated the sprites. I take back everything I said about not expecting much from a Pokémon game's animated sprites. That's just too perfect. o_O *Watches repeatedly*

those weirds japanese Pokémon sunday guys!! I can't hear the soundtrack because of them!! Cant they talk like normal people? They always have to yell!! well wpm also said there's a new trailer!!! Let's wait and see!!! This game is going to be amazing!!!

kstrupo said:
those weirds japanese Pokémon sunday guys!! I can't hear the soundtrack because of them!! Cant they talk like normal people? They always have to yell!! well wpm also said there's a new trailer!!! Let's wait and see!!! This game is going to be amazing!

A new trailer? Or more footage from pokemon sunday?. The 2nd one has been posted.

yeah u're right i thought i read inthe front page that they aired a new trailer of zoroark's movie

Back