(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Prinplush said:
here's all three...

k1p1tc.jpg

I'm not pleased with any of them D8

Au, they're so much better than mine. :c

I can't wait to see the real artwork of the real ones!
Also everyones artwork looks great as well. :D
I really like the fire Pokemon that Prinplush made, it seems really cool.

I like the Grass one. That's really nicely done. I truly believe that one in the top-center looks very similar to Turtwig. I can't wait to see the real artwork, but I'm sure that one at the top should be a Fire type.

What about a Dark/Psychic/Fighting triangle? We should try and draw those starters with those types too.

BlazeGryph said:
What about a Dark/Psychic/Fighting triangle? We should try and draw those starters with those types too.

Started my version of it.

Well when i saw these guys yesterday. I was like. how the heck r they starters?! but now that im looking at them. it took me a day to get used to them but im really starting to like them. I hope its a duck, rabbit and a polar bear... but i know its gonna be a beaver instead... =/

ShadowUmbreonTV said:
Well when i saw these guys yesterday. I was like. how the heck r they starters?! but now that im looking at them. it took me a day to get used to them but im really starting to like them. I hope its a duck, rabbit and a polar bear... but i know its gonna be a beaver instead... =/

Another duck would suck!! Im hoping its some dino looking thing like everyone is making it out to be. I would love it then! And its proab a rabbit or a pig, and for the water starter, it looks more beaver then polar bear, even tho i would luv a polar bear.

Blizzz said:
Another duck would suck!! Im hoping its some dino looking thing like everyone is making it out to be. I would love it then! And its proab a rabbit or a pig, and for the water starter, it looks more beaver then polar bear, even tho i would luv a polar bear.

Well theres only been one duck before.. and thats Psyduck and they just did it as a joke basicly... another duck would be awesome! and its a perfect starter for the girl! and Ash will finnaly take the water starter with him! Since how he always uses grass.. >.> and Polar Bears are awesome!!!!!

ShadowUmbreonTV said:
Well theres only been one duck before.. and thats Psyduck and they just did it as a joke basicly... another duck would be awesome! and its a perfect starter for the girl! and Ash will finnaly take the water starter with him! Since how he always uses grass.. >.> and Polar Bears are awesome!

Unless Ash leaves!! Psyduck was a fail imo, another fail is not needed. Plus i HATED sinnoh starters, besides turtwig ^^. All the other sucked, and ive never hated a grass starter b4, besides bulbasaur. And i was very dissapointed by chimchar.... i hope they can regain a better fire starter with the new one. I have a feeling this gen is goanna own sinnoh =P

Blizzz said:

It doesn't have to be a duck per say, it could be like the feathered dinosaurs, and mixed in with the mexican feathered-reptile god, "quetzalcoatl" like a feathered dragon, grass/flying type.

I am really hoping for a platypus for the water one, really really hoping for it with a sort of turquoise color, but I'd be alright with a beaver although we technically already have Bidoof and Bibarel, and it technically can't be an Ottor since one can tell that it has a reactangular flat tail, so I'm really hopping for a platypus OMG.

And the Lotad and psyduck lines don't count they're based on the Kappa. But I think that the water type would have to maybe be water/poison (platypus have poison spurs on their hind legs) otherwise it would be too close to psyduck.

I just love platypus, it's a mammal, that can lay eggs and has poison spurs. Sort of like a pile up of mammal/avian/reptile. And can detect prey in the water by using it's "bill" to feel for the electrical charges their bodies emmit.

The thing on the left one's tail is too straight and leaf like to be fire, so its safe to assume its a grass type. And more to that, grass is always a reptile or amphibian so far; and it looks quite reptilian in the first place.

Another thing is the billboard from the city shown in pokesunday a few weeks ago, it looks at first like chikorita, pichu/pikachu, and piplup, but upon close examination the left and right ones seem quite different. As piplup doesn't have ears or a white tail; and chikorita's leaf goes up more then that, and has no yellow on it.
whargarble.png

(Pardon the horrid art; laptop touchpads are quite the annoyance to use. Bottom one is a zoomed in picture of the billboard in Pokesunday.)

Appears that the grass one has a leaf starting from the back of its head, and going over it, theres also a notch in the right side of the silhouette's head; seems like a good place for a leaf to start. Of course I could be totally wrong and the billboard could be of something else, it is quite blurry; the differences seem quite major though, another thing is the lack of a fire starter- which is quite strange. And if someone posted this already, I apologize.

CoroCoro should be leaked today or tomorrow; so not like it really matters anyway.

From the three silhouettes, I'm going to predict the Grass/Fire/Water starters for the Fifth Generation, ALL of the starters have been Grass/Fire/Water, since Generation I, I don't think they'll change it now.

Blizzz said:
Unless Ash leaves!! Psyduck was a fail imo, another fail is not needed. Plus i HATED sinnoh starters, besides turtwig ^^. All the other sucked, and ive never hated a grass starter b4, besides bulbasaur. And i was very dissapointed by chimchar.... i hope they can regain a better fire starter with the new one. I have a feeling this gen is goanna own sinnoh =P

Ash will never leave! And Sinnoh starters were win! better than Hoenn starters.. I think. Only one i really LOVED out of Hoenn was Mudkip. Ive never hated a water starter before and i dont want this one to be the first... Plus, Misty needed a Pokemon to make her shut up! Psyduck was perfect for her. DUCK STARTER FTW!!!!

orkoni1 said:
It doesn't have to be a duck per say, it could be like the feathered dinosaurs, and mixed in with the mexican feathered-reptile god, "quetzalcoatl" like a feathered dragon, grass/flying type.

I am really hoping for a platypus for the water one, really really hoping for it with a sort of turquoise color, but I'd be alright with a beaver although we technically already have Bidoof and Bibarel, and it technically can't be an Ottor since one can tell that it has a reactangular flat tail, so I'm really hopping for a platypus OMG.

And the Lotad and psyduck lines don't count they're based on the Kappa. But I think that the water type would have to maybe be water/poison (platypus have poison spurs on their hind legs) otherwise it would be too close to psyduck.

I just love platypus, it's a mammal, that can lay eggs and has poison spurs. Sort of like a pile up of mammal/avian/reptile. And can detect prey in the water by using it's "bill" to feel for the electrical charges their bodies emmit.

Honestly id rather see a regular pokemon like Chatot and have a platypus in it. I cant see a platypus as a starter honestly id rather see a bear or a beaver. But no matter what, were gonna see them tonight or tommorrow anyways. So well see what they turn out to be soon! :D

LDStarling said:
where's xous when you need him?, i'd love too see what designs he comes up with :)

YES! I would love to see what he comes up with too! His Zoroark prediction was great! Id love to see starters too!

Why is everyone assuming that the left one is Grass? Sure in the last Gen they released it Grass, Fire, Water in that order, but the top one looks the most like the Grass type and it wouldn't be weird to have it Top, Left, Right.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Why is everyone assuming that the left one is Grass? Sure in the last Gen they released it Grass, Fire, Water in that order, but the top one looks the most like the Grass type and it wouldn't be weird to have it Top, Left, Right.

dmaster out.

Why? b/c it's bipedal? You don't think they would ever make a quadripedal fire starter who was always quadripedal?

I think it's about time they did a quadripedal fire starter (yes I know Chimchar was sort of quadripedal but it's not the same, Chimchar could move on it's feet or all fours).

I will love them regardless, the starters are always my favorite (even if they don't make the water type a platypus), except I really hated that you couldn't see Cyndraquil's eyes unless it was surprized or something.

Back