(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

meischoice said:
pokemondistored-1.jpg

I hope i didn't ruin the hype (if they are real)

that sorta looks legit,the one on the left has a cyndaquil head, the middle one looks like a bear and the right one looks like a rabbit but ist too blury

torchicz said:
that sorta looks legit,the one on the left has a cyndaquil head, the middle one looks like a bear and the right one looks like a rabbit but ist too blury
AWESOME were did u get this.

o5uj6d.png
Done with my predictions. Seems like I'm one of the few that chose to do sprites. Please don't criticize too horribly, I haven't spriteted in over 8 months at least. Also,
211jbk6.png
CHARMANDER!!!

i just found the clear version of that pic and it is fake but its pretty cool
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/128/7/c/Pokemon_BW_Starters_____by_Rodentruler.jpg

Yeah the beaver one kind of does look like a water type. Usually all the water type starter pokemon look kind of well "soft".

Omigosh! Wow, they look really interesting... hmmmm I think they may be the new game's starter Pokemon? We'll see! :)

well i think the left one is a grass lizard. the middle one is a fire pig and the right one is a water otter. i like the idea of an otter

I think the lizard looking one is the fire type because of its tail but, it looks a lot like a duck so i say its a fire duck!
the pig looking one i think is the grass type because of the leaf shaped "ears" on its head. grass pig!
the middle one looks like it has a beaver tail so i say its the water type starter. Water otter/beaver!

^How does it's tail make it look like a fire type?
If anything, it makes it look like either of the two other types, with the tail being either leaves, or some sort of fin.

The bottom of the tail is round, and the sides are straight. The shape is too perfect to be a flame.

Back