(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Man, I wish I didn't have school tomorrow. I really want to know what they look like. :c
They'll probably be leaked on Tuesday, at the latest Wednesday and the earliest, Monday.

Pokemon_Dex_494_Fanmade_by_DarkclawUmbreon.png

Finished the grass starter fanart work~

_Furret said:
Man, I wish I didn't have school tomorrow. I really want to know what they look like. :c
They'll probably be leaked on Tuesday, at the latest Wednesday and the earliest, Monday.

Hehe, I'm in home school :p

It's fake. First of all, the Grass type would be bird-like because of the Fire and Water Bird-like Starters the last two Generations. Second. The Fire Type Starter is likley going to be followed by similar Water and Grass type Staters in Gen 6 and 7. So the likleyhood of it being a Scorpion probably won't happen.

1st Gen Fire Starter: Lizard
2nd Gen Fire Starter: Cute
3rd Gen Fire Starter: Bird
4th Gen Fire Starter: Mammal

2nd Gen Water Starter: Lizard
3rd Gen Water Starter: Cute
4th Gen Water Starter: Bird

3rd Gen Grass Starter: Lizard

Other:
1st Gen Water Starter: Turtle/Tortoise

1st Gen Grass Starter: Dinosaur/Plant
2nd Gen Grass Starter: Dinosaur/Plant
4th Gen Grass Starter: Tortoise

So I'd assume that the Pokémon for the 5th Generation are:
Fire: Mammal/Quadruped

Water: Mammal

Grass: Bird

Think I finally got these where I can upload them. Like I said, I doubt they'll look a thing like these, but hey, it was fun^^
Fire1.jpg

Fire2.jpg

Fire3.jpg

Water1.jpg

Water2.jpg

Water3.jpg

Grass1.jpg

Grass2.jpg

Grass3.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality scans. I had to use the ds, upload to facebook, save to the comp, and then upload to photobucket. ^^;;

Blob55 said:
It's fake. First of all, the Grass type would be bird-like because of the Fire and Water Bird-like Starters the last two Generations. Second. The Fire Type Starter is likley going to be followed by similar Water and Grass type Staters in Gen 6 and 7. So the likleyhood of it being a Scorpion probably won't happen.

1st Gen Fire Starter: Lizard
2nd Gen Fire Starter: Cute
3rd Gen Fire Starter: Bird
4th Gen Fire Starter: Mammal

2nd Gen Water Starter: Lizard
3rd Gen Water Starter: Cute
4th Gen Water Starter: Bird

3rd Gen Grass Starter: Lizard

Other:
1st Gen Water Starter: Turtle/Tortoise

1st Gen Grass Starter: Dinosaur/Plant
2nd Gen Grass Starter: Dinosaur/Plant
4th Gen Grass Starter: Tortoise

So I'd assume that the Pokémon for the 5th Generation are:
Fire: Mammal/Quadruped

Water: Mammal

Grass: Bird

if what you are saying is a correct pattern that they will continue to follow 5th gen will look something like this
Water Starter: mammel (most likely sea otter)
Grass Starter:Cute (probably the bunny)
Then that would leave the fire starter to be the lizard dragon, but that would be repeating the cycle to 1st gen for the fire type, so im not sure if this would be accurate

@kaorusquee lol the 4th one down looks like Mudkip

elite said:
if what you are saying is a correct pattern that they will continue to follow 5th gen will look something like this
Water Starter: mammel (most likely sea otter)
Grass Starter:Cute (probably the bunny)
Then that would leave the fire starter to be the lizard dragon, but that would be repeating the cycle to 1st gen for the fire type, so im not sure if this would be accurate

@kaorusquee lol the 4th one down looks like Mudkip

All Grass starters are Dinosaurs
All Water starters are Amphibians
The fire starters could be based on the Zodiacs, but Typhlosion throws me off

Fangking Omega said:
Looks like the obvious traditions remain intact. The Grass one will be based on some sort of prehistoric creature/dinosaur, the Fire one will be based on a zodiac animal (pig/boar). Not sure what the exact Water type pattern is but it's usually something that can live in water but also happily walk on land (and has four limbs, as with all starters) and it will almost definitely be a platypus.

I have a feeling that the pokemon on the right is a Red Panda and the pokemon on the left is an aquatic lizard with a special kind of tail

aaroncsmall2 said:
All Grass starters are Dinosaurs
All Water starters are Amphibians
The fire starters could be based on the Zodiacs, but Typhlosion throws me off

Uh a turtle and a alligator are reptiles, and a penguin is a bird.

Really I have no clue, so I'm just waiting for the colored in versions.(I'm still pretty sure the middle is a bird. I just have a filling they're tricking us.)

I don't know if this has been posted or not. I found these on another forum:

2lnwvwy.jpg

I really hope the one on the left is a grass starter, and a bird. Simply because we haven't had a bird grass starter yet.
My guess is that the quadruped is the fire type (we also haven't had a fire-type quad starter, also if it is grass it would resemble Turtwig too much)
The one on the right is most likely the water starter IMO. Though it looks like it has a beaver tail, it could also be a platypus. We haven't had one of those yet XD
But who can say for sure?

scuba stevee said:
Uh a turtle and a alligator are reptiles, and a penguin is a bird.

Really I have no clue, so I'm just waiting for the colored in versions.(I'm still pretty sure the middle is a bird. I just have a filling they're tricking
us.)

Piplup is Blue Penguin, and they are found on the coasts of Australia.

Torterra is an Ankylosauraus.

Crocodiles and Alligators are amphibious.

BaIn said:

2lnwvwy.jpg

these have been posted before. they're very cute, but from here http://rodentruler.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-BW-Starters-163413067

like this one alot too. linked back to its DA page

BaIn said:

2lnwvwy.jpg

This is awesome fanart from deviantart btw

It is not accurate though. A Red Panda cannot be a fire type because it doesnt fall under the Chinese or Japanese Zodiacs, or whatever fire types are based on.

Ice Espeon said:
Better image:

newstarterssilhoets.png

left is grass, LOOK AT HIS LEAF FEET and his leafy tail... his head looks like a bellsprout ^-^ he is going to be part ice... i dont know why... must be the head

Middle is a FIRE BUNNY!!!!! >8D hopefully... part psychic?!

Water is a water-electricity because his head is a light bulb.... not another beaver after bidoof... lol tying to make an alternative?

aaroncsmall2 said:

No... They are aquatic reptiles...
They can't breath underwater, and amphibians can breath under and above water...

lambo_chu said:
these have been posted before. they're very cute, but from here http://rodentruler.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-BW-Starters-163413067

like this one alot too. linked back to its DA page

That image is pretty damn cool.

Elfteiroh said:
No... They are aquatic reptiles...
They can't breath underwater, and amphibians can breath under and above water...
I thought amphibious meant they lived on land, but could also survive in water.

aaroncsmall2 said:

CRODCODILES AND ALLIGATORS ARE REPTILES LOL!!! Amphibious?!?! HOW?!

Being amphibious can be different from being an amphibian. Amphibians are amphibious, but they include frogs, salamanders, etc. To be 'amphibious' means that one can live on both land or in water, but is not necessarily an amphibian. I think. P:

I'm still not convinced those are bunny ears. I think we're probably all WAY off on the middle figure. The placement just doesn't make sense to me, Gamefreak knows where ears go on the head. D:

I hope the beaver is a bear, one of my favorite animals... that would only be the second bear, would it? besides the tediursaring stuff...

Back