CHIPMUNK
GOPHER
MOLE
MILLIPEDE
CENTIPEDE
GORILLA
POLAR BEAR
AND MANY, MANY, MORE!

A Masquito has not been used yet. It would be a really weird but actually strong pokemon to have... it makes sense too, it can poison pokemon easily. It could be the new Zubat :D

lambo_chu said:
there's never been a dolphin either
dolphin DOLPHIN
cant tell you how much i want one

Before the silhouettes came out i actually thought the water type was gonna be a water/psychic pokemon. Well, maybe 6th Gen it will be :D

Just to clarify the difference between amphibian and amphibious. Amphibian is a group of animals, frogs, salamanders, etc. Amphibious means that it can live on both land and water. He was right when called crocodiles and alligators are amphibious, but was wrong to call them amphibians. For instance beavers, platypus, hippos, etc. are amphibious mammals. But don't get them mixed up with dolphins, whales, etc. which are called aquatic mammals.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

I think the one on the left will look something like this.
newgrass.jpg

Based on that tail I bet he'll be grass. The chameleon thing kind of fits becaus grass is always reptilian. (Chikorita is a dinosaur) Whatever he is, I'm convinced his face is on the round end like celebi, bit the point.

The middle guy is probably fire. That tuft up there looks just like torchick. He's probably some sort of barnyard animal, like a pug or donkey. Is it me or is one always quadrupedal.

The guy on the right seems like a mammalian pokemon, maybe a badger. By process of elimination that would make him water, but he seems to much like buizel. I also doubt the ear/eyes are infact eyes. when was the last time you say pointy eyes?

other than that nothing.

PachiSkwirl said:
LIST OF ANIMALS NOT USED YET:
ZEBRA
KOALA
PANDA
AARDVARK
CHIPMUNK
GOPHER
MOLE
MILLIPEDE
CENTIPEDE
GORILLA
POLAR BEAR
AND MANY, MANY, MORE!

Gorillas, Pandas, Moles, and Gophers have been used.

Gorilla: Primeape and Slaking
Panda: Spinda
Mole/Gopher: Diglett

ShadowUmbreonTV said:
A Masquito has not been used yet. It would be a really weird but actually strong pokemon to have... it makes sense too, it can poison pokemon easily. It could be the new Zubat :D

What about Masquerain?

<http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masquerain_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29>

aaroncsmall2 said:
All Grass starters are Dinosaurs
All Water starters are Amphibians
The fire starters could be based on the Zodiacs, but Typhlosion throws me off

Fangking Omega said:
Looks like the obvious traditions remain intact. The Grass one will be based on some sort of prehistoric creature/dinosaur, the Fire one will be based on a zodiac animal (pig/boar). Not sure what the exact Water type pattern is but it's usually something that can live in water but also happily walk on land (and has four limbs, as with all starters) and it will almost definitely be a platypus.
I have a feeling that the pokemon on the right is a Red Panda and the pokemon on the left is an aquatic lizard with a special kind of tail

Really? Come on. The only amphibian starter was mudkip. Reptiles and birds arent amphibians.

Annihilator27 said:
I have a feeling that the pokemon on the right is a Red Panda and the pokemon on the left is an aquatic lizard with a special kind of tail

Really? Come on. The only amphibian starter was mudkip. Reptiles and birds arent amphibians.
[/quote]

No, but they are amphibious. See earlier posts.;)

aaroncsmall2 said:

Primape = Hog nosed Ape
Spinda = you got me, a panda
Diglett = Although i agree he is a mole, a gopher seems a bit of a stretch dont ya think?

aaroncsmall2 said:

Primape = Hog nosed Ape
Slaking= ... i think he is some kinda mutated sloth thing, but he doesn't look like a gorilla....
Spinda = you got me, a panda
Diglett = Although i agree he is a mole, a gopher seems a bit of a stretch dont ya think?

BIDOOF ISNT A GOPHER, HE IS A MOUSE/BEAVER isnt it like the something-mouse pokemon anyway?!

Psykill said:
No, but they are amphibious. See earlier posts.;)
[/quote]

Lmao, Man sneaking that cheap technical term in.

What we know thus far:
Left is Grass
Middle is Fire
Right is Water

Grass type starters are Dinosaurs
Fire type starters are from the Chinese Zodiac
Water type starters are Amphibious

The pokemon on the left is a reptile of some sort
The pokemon in the middle is either a rabbit, pig or a combination of the two.
The pokemon on the right is some sort of amphibious creature. Most likely a bear or platypus

Back