(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this CoroCoro also supposed to reveal how Zorua evolves?

And guys, I really think the EARLIEST we'll get scans will be wednesday.

like i said before!!! The scans should be ready today!!! The scans that revealed zoroark's identity leaked five days before corocoro oficially came out!!

I reaaaaaaaaaaallly hope that the left is grass, middle is water and right is fire. I would love it if Poke'mon didn't stick to an obvious formula.

HikaruAyame said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this CoroCoro also supposed to reveal how Zorua evolves?

And guys, I really think the EARLIEST we'll get scans will be wednesday.

I believe so.

Water Pokémon Master said:
We might get the scans around 3 AM tonight (Tuesday PST). That's in.... 16 hours.

Awesomeness on a stick, right there. :) It'd be great to get them that early.

Water Pokémon Master said:
We might get the scans around 3 AM tonight (Tuesday PST). That's in.... 16 hours.

...why would it take someone till around 7:00 PM JST to scan/take pics of the magazine? The mail doesn't run that late, does it? o_O

Donkey, tiger and swan sounds lika a wonderful idea. I tried to draw what I saw, even when I suck at drawing.

g5whatisee.png

orkoni1 said:
Sounds sort of fake to me, I won't believe it until I see them, why couldn't that person just leak the images rather than writing their description, doesn't make sense. CoroCoro english?? Dunno how legit it is.

wait if its a tiger then why is its tail fat and flat like a beavers a tigers tail is skinny ???

If that message is right, I guessed that the tail on the left silhouette could be fins! = 3=
I'm not counting on it though. xD

starz said:
wait if its a tiger then why is its tail fat and flat like a beavers a tigers tail is skinny ???

It might look different when coloured/shaded.

1yl88w.jpg

What about these? I really like the grass starter, and it looks flightless (at least at this stage) which would go with Torchic and Piplup.

howelllawson said:
1yl88w.jpg

What about these? I really like the grass starter, and it looks flightless (at least at this stage) which would go with Torchic and Piplup.

A peacock grass starter would be cool.

Geez omg, wanna know wanna know wanna know, argh!

I really want a water/poison platypus (which would be interesting seeing as it being poison would allow for more than just blue as it's main color) and a duck/feathered-dinosaur grass type.

I think you guys should keep in mind that not all Pokemon are based on existing animals.
ie: Nidoking/queen....Bulbasaur, Lickitung
And in my opinion, I actually prefer it when they are more loosely based on real animals or just broad concepts.

Thought I think the more recent generations have strayed from that.
Nonetheless I am very excited for the leak :)

xxLemonadexx said:
I think you guys should keep in mind that not all Pokemon are based on existing animals.
ie: Nidoking/queen...Bulbasaur, Lickitung
And in my opinion, I actually prefer it when they are more loosely based on real animals or just broad concepts.

Thought I think the more recent generations have strayed from that.
Nonetheless I am very excited for the leak :)

I think the nido family are based off rabbits with dinosaur mixes. Especially the first forms. The bulba family look like Dicynodont's imo.

i still love the tiger idea and i hope that guy is teling the truth cuz tiger starter is awsome.
and they shud reallly make a cheetah pokemon it cud b like the fastest pokemon in existense

starz said:
i still love the tiger idea and i hope that guy is teling the truth cuz tiger starter is awsome.
and they shud reallly make a cheetah pokemon it cud b like the fastest pokemon in existense

Yeah, but they already have Arcanine and Rapidash as the speed demons.

Back