CHIPMUNK
GOPHER
MOLE
MILLIPEDE
CENTIPEDE
GORILLA
POLAR BEAR
AND MANY, MANY, MORE!
MILLIPEDE/CENTIPEDE- Millifreeze and Centifreeze, Bug/Ice Type (I forgot what the larvae are called though...)

EMU- Steamu, Steel/Flying Type
VULTURE- Buzzzard, Volture, Electic/Flying Type
RAM/GOAT- Flaries, Fire Type
SQUID (NOT OCTOPI OR JELLYFISH)- Coalimari, Rock/Water Type
CUTTLEFISH
LION

also is Camrupt suppose to be a camel? If not add that too

Also even though it's not an animal I would love to see a Haunted Tree Pokemon: Spiroot, Branchee, and Woodwisp, Grass/Ghost

Here's a quick sketch based on left one as water or water/psychic (facing towards the right, teardrop shaped head).

wtaer.png

Travis said:
MILLIPEDE/CENTIPEDE- Millifreeze and Centifreeze, Bug/Ice Type (I forgot what the larvae are called though...)

EMU- Steamu, Steel/Flying Type Sounds good, but emus can't fly...
VULTURE- Buzzzard, Volture, Electic/Flying Type I would like this. :)
RAM/GOAT- Flaries, Fire Type Counterpart to the Mareep line?
SQUID (NOT OCTOPI OR JELLYFISH)- Coalimari, Rock/Water Type I'm surprised that they haven't done this yet. :/
CUTTLEFISH Too close to a squid, so one or the other.
LION Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray say hello.

Also even though it's not an animal I would love to see a Haunted Tree Pokemon: Spiroot, Branchee, and Woodwisp, Grass/Ghost
My comments in bold.

Travis said:

EMU- Steamu, Steel/Flying Type
VULTURE- Buzzzard, Volture, Electic/Flying Type
RAM/GOAT- Flaries, Fire Type
SQUID (NOT OCTOPI OR JELLYFISH)- Coalimari, Rock/Water Type
CUTTLEFISH
LION

Emu: Doduo??

LeafiaMidori said:
Well, that would fit but I´d like Psychic, Dark and Ghost better ^^

i doubt they'll do that because fire grass and water are the 3 main elements
but they could becuz they did metion they are changing pokemon like we never experienced

OMG THE ART WORK NEEDS TO BE LEAKED RIGHT NOW SO THAT I CAN GO PASS MY FINAL EXAM!!!! ALL THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO THINK ABOUT IS WHAT THESE 3 NAMELESS POKEMON COULD LOOK LIKE!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! i want to know their names!!!!!

theatrebabe said:
OMG THE ART WORK NEEDS TO BE LEAKED RIGHT NOW SO THAT I CAN GO PASS MY FINAL EXAM!!!! ALL THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO THINK ABOUT IS WHAT THESE 3 NAMELESS POKEMON COULD LOOK LIKE!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! i want to know their names!

Haha, agreed! I'm supposed to be focusing on school right now but instead I'm only thinking about POKAAAAYMOOOON 8D

I don't wanna spoil anyone, but I think we won't be getting any scans for today, neither tomorrow.. probably wednesday

Sudowoodo said:
I don't wanna spoil anyone, but I think we won't be getting any scans for today, neither tomorrow.. probably wednesday

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOawwwwwww man :(

I do not know why but when i saw them i was really happy, because they look good, at first i was really confused because they looked to me so weird but after a while i thought that they are unique and i think this generation is going to be a great one i do not have a lot of reasons to say so but i get the feeling it is going to be the great return of Pokemon

Back