(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I so want the water to be platypus ive had that dream for a while now it would be so cool if the last evo had poison sting and you cud see the poison spurs on its feet and the female didnt have it

Irishkappa208 said:
A {W}/{F} platipus would be awesome, but like I said, a {W}/ poison would make more sense (if you don't know, platipuses are poisonous)

guys platypuses dont have ears and the silhouette shoes taht it has 2 ears and most people are saying its a tiger or a bear

You kno i wonder what what type combination they're gonna use that was never used before (supposed corocoro guy said so)

http://img130.imageshack.us/i/dscf3541s.jpg/

I wish this pokemons were real so i could capture the dolphing/belguga one

starz said:
guys platypuses don't have ears and the silhouette shoes taht it has 2 ears and most people are saying its a tiger or a bear

You know instead of a tiger they should choose a fire lion as a starter starts of as a cub and evolves into a big lion with a mane made out of fire and the tip of its tail as fire

DragonTamer said:
You know instead of a tiger they should choose a fire lion as a starter starts of as a cub and evolves into a big lion with a mane made out of fire and the tip of its tail as fire
Probably wouldn't happen though, because of Shinx.

starz said:
guys platypuses don't have ears and the silhouette shoes taht it has 2 ears and most people are saying its a tiger or a bear

And turtles have ears? NO, but blastoise haves them. Anyway, most people say a lot of things but that doesn't mean the're right.:cool:

WE should start talking about evos in the fifth gen since were gonna find out the starters within a couple of days at the most.
i think they shud make wailmer evolve into a narwhal called wailnar and it evolves by giving it a kings rock and trading it

DragonTamer said:
I so want the water to be platypus ive had that dream for a while now it would be so cool if the last evo had poison sting and you cud see the poison spurs on its feet and the female didnt have it

Good idea, but I'd say give Poison Sting to the basic and Poison Jab to the final.

kaorusquee said:
Probably wouldn't happen though, because of Shinx.

yea but i mean thats electric, i mean it cud still work out they do doubles all the time
dogs: snubull and houndour
birds: too many to list

DragonTamer said:
i knoo why dont tehy do dat and a cheetah pokemon it cud be the fastest pokemon yet

While I sort of suspect the Pokemon on the left to be the grass type, I'd love for it to be a water/ice type swan Pokemon as suggested a few pages back.

I also loooooove the idea of the middle being a fire type pig Pokemon.
I've seen some realy cool fan speculation of it (xous' included.)

Irishkappa208 said:
And turtles have ears? NO, but blastoise haves them. Anyway, most people say a lot of things but that doesn't mean the're right.:cool:
blastoise is tortoise who does have ears

DragonTamer said:
yea but i mean thats electric, i mean it cud still work out they do doubles all the time
dogs: snubull and houndour
birds: too many to list
ya but shinx is a lynx so it still can

DragonTamer said:

Why does this sound familiar....?

Oh yeah! This:
Firamon.jpg

:\

they shud make a way to put two different pokemon in the day care and get a mix of a pokemon bacck in an egg but only do it with like 1 or 2 pokes
Arcanine+Luxray
{R}{L} Liger or eligire?

Man. As long as the left one looks cool I might get it, but if not I'll want the top starter!
You know at first the top one looked a LOT like Turtwig to me... but now that I see more and more fanart of it being a pig and stuff, the turtwig is starting to come out of my view of it.

starz said:
blastoise is tortoise who does have ears

I'm not meaning to be rude, but I just looked and I don't see any ears on tortoises. Could you please point them out for me?
http://thewealthwarrior.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tortoise.jpg

howelllawson said:
I'm not meaning to be rude, but I just looked and I don't see any ears on tortoises. Could you please point them out for me?
http://thewealthwarrior.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/tortoise.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's the point.
The fact that tortoises don't really have ears, but Blastoise does as a Pokemon.

Back