(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Again, everyone's just going to have to wait and see. The person who leaks the info may not have even gotten it yet. NO sense getting all upset just because it didn't show up this morning.

Hey guys, new kid in town here.
With all the fan art speculation going around, I just thought I'd give my take in picture-form:

5thGenStarters-1.png

Grass/Flying Peacock
Fire/Ghost Donkey (Not a fan of bunnies myself, ahaha.)
Water/Rock Muskrat

Now I know it's probably not the most even typing between the three of them, but I think it'd be worth trying. Even if not, these are my ideal choices and a new spin on things (for the most part, anyway).

Hope you like em. :D

Irishkappa208 said:
UGH! It didn´t leak yet? I´m getting upset...

Why? What if something happened to the person who leaks the info? And everyone here is just upset because he hasn't posted it?

I don't think there is only one person who gets the leaks... it just depends on who gets CoroCoro the first.
How do you think they get itXD Perhaps they work at the store and sneak one home or the stores just sell them early or something... God I want to be in Japan right nowXD

lisamew said:
I don't think there is only one person who gets the leaks... it just depends on who gets CoroCoro the first.
How do you think they get itXD Perhaps they work at the store and sneak one home or the stores just sell them early or something... God I want to be in Japan right nowXD

According to my sister, people who have subscriptions in Japan get the magazine a few days early, to account for snow or whatnot.

I gave my Dog's Duck chew toy a long stare-down. and I gave the left silhouette a good look too.
I hope the left one is a grass/duck. it would make sense that they make the grass type the birdlike one this generation .

kaorusquee said:
According to my sister, people who have subscriptions in Japan get the a few days early, to account for snow or whatnot.

That makes sense. And since it is quite a populair magazine a lot off people should be getting it... so it should be here in no time.. I can wait a little longer.:)

Pokemonvacation said:
I cant wait!!!!!!!

whats a signature?

Me too! I haven´t paid attention to school since yesterday, I´ve created millions of possibilites and theories, I`m sooo curious!!!

First off, hello! Now that we have the formalities out of the way, I will provide you with my speculation of the silhouettes.

Left: I personally believe its a grass type, but I hoping it will be a chameleon, simply because that's one of my favourite kinds of reptiles.

Middle: Fire Type, and piglet/bunny as folks numerously mentioned beforehand.

Right: Water Type, but I keep hearing beaver, I think its a sea otter, alas, I could be dreadfully wrong.

Also, I'm surprised no one has speculated on what region is going to be. But, I guess that would be a hard thing to do.

Also, does anyone remember this interview: http://www.videogamer.com/ds/pokemon_platinum/news/pokemon_game_director_wants_more_action.html where the Pokemon Game Director stated he wouldn't mind adding more action to the main titles? I hope he stays true to his words.

Back