(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I have an idea. They should make a eevee, any type, and if they max out their strength or beauty, they evolve.

Or possibly do the Leafeon/Glaceon thing and have like a steel block in a random building they can evolve from, and one in the caves! Theres your Steel and Rock ones right their!

Back.

I want a flying eevee. Or a evo of rapidash. One with wings an a hornXD We don't have a Pegasus yet.

Btw, whats with the dude covered in blue sheets speaking like hes a an arabian... you'r just ignoring himXD even through hes quite... perststiant.

Pokemonvacation said:
dragon eeveelution. take it to dragons den and level it up while holding a dragon claw

There should be a Metal or Ground or Ghost type eevelution, that you could evolve using metal coat, reaper´s cloth and...a new item?

We have the joke of Fleveon, flying type, at league. And it evolves by pushing it off a cliff. Would never happen, but it'd be cool.

fighting eeveelution. take eevee to mt mortar and battle karate king and then go 2 saffron and he will give you a new item that makes eevee evolve!?

orkoni1 said:
OMG you didn't, lol it's pretty funny, I'm mex-american but I seriously found this funny, could totally see it in some show like familyguy or something. LOL
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it offensive, I'm just saying if it's made these kinds of jokes are going to be made EVERYWHERE

kaorusquee said:
We have the joke of Fleveon, flying type, at league. And it evolves by pushing it off a cliff. Would never happen, but it'd be cool.
Haha then it would be like "Evolve or die you useless rat!" *throws eevee*

lisamew said:
Back.

I want a flying eevee. Or a evo of rapidash. One with wings an a hornXD We don't have a Pegasus yet.

Btw, whats with the dude covered in blue sheets speaking like hes a an arabian... you'r just ignoring himXD even through hes quite... perststiant.

Confession of an alt?

Travis said:
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it offensive, I'm just saying if it's made these kinds of jokes are going to be made EVERYWHERE

Read my post again, it was hilarious, if I said something like that would be great on family guy it's a compliment :D

orkoni1 said:
Read my post again, it was hilarious, if I said something like that would be great on family guy it's a compliment :D
Ya I know, I just wanted to make sure no one took it the wrong way

I believe the new Eeveeulations might be a Steel & a FIGHTING types, due there being a huge focus on the city and urban structure.

Here is my ideas!!!!
Normal - Done
Flying - ???
Fighting - ???
Poison - Evolve when near a rock in a swamp???
Ground - Evolve while in a city
Rock - Evolve when near a rock in a cave
Bug - Id say in a forest, but thats been done LOL
Ghost - ???
Steel - Evolve when near a steel block in a cave
Fire - Done
Water - Done
Grass - Done
Electric - Done
Psychic - Done
Ice - Done
Dragon - ???
Dark - Done

lisamew said:
Haha then it would be like "Evolve or die you useless rat!" *throws eevee*

Very big LOL XDD

For me it doesn´t matter which eeveelution would be in Gen V; I hopw there will be some eeveelutions !>!>!

But Steel, Rock and Ground would be cool !

kaorusquee said:
Yup^^ Plan to draw it eventually.

You have to, make sure the end has two panels one where it didn't make it b/c you're supposed to throw it off of a specific cliff and one where it did, OMG that was so hilarious.

lisamew said:
Back.

their racist i only want scan for the leaker because he don't show i have to :(
i am google translate sorry sorry please accept the race you do know the {P}

Back