(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Dunno if it's OK to post here if it's my first post to the forums but we were discussing this silhouettes for a while with my girlfriend and she came out with a completely different idea for the left-hand-side one ;)

Here's a "dreamy-version" of what it might (or should? :D) look like...

poke.jpg

(c) Bardacha

Pokemonvacation said:
so ur getting paid 2 sit there and be on the forums? COOL! where do u work i want a job there!
Hikaru's work IS interesting, when there's work to be done. But it's been slow there, lately.
lisamew said:
Okay since I'm totally bored(amd my guess is most of you a well) let me ask you a question? are there any girls among you? I am a girl, 17 years old.

What about you?
Girl, 26.

sorry, it´s cause i don´t have luck in love...NEVER
Still, it's sad^^

http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/58762120#58766489

>A recent post on 2ch has stated alleged details about the new starters Pokemon that were revealed on Sunday. The post revealed names as well as types, with Grass, Fire, and Water returning as the three choices. The post read as followed:

>"Once again Nintendo brings us Fire, Grass, and Water Pokemon. From the left to the right:

>Irrodon: The Grass Pokemon this time is based on a chameleon, will gain two horns with each evolution.

>Robakai: The Fire Pokemon is based on a donkey. At a much later level you can ride it like a bike or a Ponyta.

>Funeppa: A Kappa for the water Pokemon! Or maybe it is a platypus? It can lay eggs according to the Pokedex."

>While these are just rumors at this point, it's worth noting that 2ch has given notoriously accurate leaks in the past, including the plot of Zelda: Windwaker.

Well, weve anticipating these starer pokemon for so long we have bonded with themXD There our special pokemon now, no mather how ugly-ass they will be.

s2daam said:

>A recent post on 2ch has stated alleged details about the new starters Pokemon that were revealed on Sunday. The post revealed names as well as types, with Grass, Fire, and Water returning as the three choices. The post read as followed:

>"Once again Nintendo brings us Fire, Grass, and Water Pokemon. From the left to the right:

>Irrodon: The Grass Pokemon this time is based on a chameleon, will gain two horns with each evolution.

>Robakai: The Fire Pokemon is based on a donkey. At a much later level you can ride it like a bike or a Ponyta.

>Funeppa: A Kappa for the water Pokemon! Or maybe it is a platypus? It can lay eggs according to the Pokedex."

>While these are just rumors at this point, it's worth noting that 2ch has given notoriously accurate leaks in the past, including the plot of Zelda: Windwaker.

This surely is interesting, but I won't believe it to be true for now

s2daam said:

aww i want teh bear/tiger thing to be fire type

Hope <3 I always wanted a HM named "Ride" witch make that you can ride like surfing and flying.

s2daam said:

is that what that orange thing is in the picture with the male character when he's running across the bridge?

posts are slow....

Back