(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Travis said:
Actually sounds like a good idea. I simply copy/pasted the map from a topic I made previously but never really saw the watery seperation between the two, maybe there'll be one large tower in between the two, giving the region a Pokeball-looking shape lol

That is genius.
-slightly offtopic from the region thing, but I think they need more 'after-beating-the-elite-four' areas. Kinda like Stark Mountain in DPPt and like Kanto in HGSS. c=

Travis said:
Dude, calm down. We're pretty much on topic and if the mods had a problem with it they would've intervened by now.
Well yeah. :p
Anyway now we seem to be on topic.

Ice Arceus said:
It might be boring to some people, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say about what they might be like. We don't care about your BORING discussion. Some people are starting to be on topic, which is nice, and there are some people who don't give a care about any of this.
We? Was that a royal we? And boring is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, talking about the region is about as good as we're going to get. I've been participating in that conversation for a while now, if that's what you meant by some people being on topic. I can't help but notice you're not contibuting much except criticism.

Personally I think it'd be awesome to have a region separated in half by water, instead of the mandatory 'one/two floating island towns.' Hoenn's about the closest we've come to that, and it was just a bunch of islands on the one side.

Ice Arceus said:
It might be boring to some people, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say about what they might be like. We don't care about your BORING discussion. Some people are starting to be on topic, which is nice, and There are some people who don't give a care about any of this.

I do care, but one discussion takes to another, and another, and so on, and all my theorys have been posted already...

Ice Arceus said:
It might be boring to some people, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say about what they might be like. We don't care about your BORING discussion. Some people are starting to be on topic, which is nice, and there are some people who don't give a care about any of this.
I agree with the off topic thing, but now you're having an off-topic discussion.

Spherical Aura said:
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/104/rakuza.png

Check it out this is my interpretation of one of the starters
LOL nice. What type is it supposed to be?

Kurumia said:
I actually made a fake region a while back that was similar to that, so i agree. that would be epic.
Thanks. And I was thinking that the theme of B/W being opposites would lead to the two areas being almost opposite/each having completely different "atmospheres". For example, if the first "island" was bright and cheery, the second would be dark and mysterious(but not unhappy).

Found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_R2Wnks8ww&playnext_from=TL&videos=o7fUqEOx0Y8&feature=sub

Ya, I didn't think it was funny either

WOAH! 10 seconds after I post my message I refresh to see 5 new posts after mine! o_O

btw the echo thing is ANNOYING... OYing... oying.... (no offence :p)

they should make one game with all the regions and almost all the pokemon and you have to defeat all the elite fours and make it cost more money i would buy it it would be worth it

Xemik said:
Thanks. And I was thinking that the theme of B/W being opposites would lead to the two areas being almost opposite each/having completely different "atmospheres". For example, if the first "island" was bright and cheery, the second would be dark and mysterious(but not unhappy).

That's also genius.
kinda reminds me a little of the game Tales of Symphonia 2. :3

-It'd be a great way to make up a storyline for like, legendaries and stuff.

Krow said:
WOAH! 10 seconds after I post my message I refresh to see 5 new posts after mine! o_O

btw the echo thing is ANNOYING... OYing... oying...

Sorry my fault i started it a couple posts back..... :(

Back