(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Ice Arceus said:
LOL. I can't wait any longer for the scans I won't be able to stay up tonight sadly because I have HUGE tests tomorrow. :(
I just hope the scans come out soon!
it shud cuz its tuesday night for us emaning its wednesday morning for them so it shud b up soon hopefully

elite said:
yea my science teacher was talking about when he passed one, so i stayed up from 3:37 to 4:26 last night thinking about how painful it would be...and i wonder what one looks like...im going to google image that right now ...(theres a great passtime lol)

I've heard drinking apple cider vinegar helps, but i've never tried it.

When are these pokes coming out, OMG am I gonna waste another whole day just waiting???

Argh!

And as to whoever said Nintendo is prolly laughing at us, yes I think so too, either that or they sabotaged pokebeach when they got the scans so ppl wouldn't be able to see them, lol see this waiting is affecting me.

starz said:
i think pokebeachis down cuz ther uploading the leaks
I doubt it. :(
Hopefully not to many people are on when the scans come up, because its gonna slow down the server quite a bit.

Irishkappa208 said:
I don't think so...serebii hasn't posted anything, neither did bulbapedia

site don't go down for something like this unless they are giving the site a major makeover. i'm sure it's just a server problem.

InuMimi said:
site don't go down for something like this unless they are giving the site a major makeover. i'm sure it's just a server problem.
It is a server problem.

Ice Arceus said:
I doubt it. :(
Hopefully not to many people are on when the scans come up, because its gonna slow down the server quite a bit.

i think that will be true when i entered the forums there were about a 177 users, i hope that the leaks come today, in one of my posts i guessed they would be leaked on may 12( i hope it does not turn out to be this way)

i jsut hope we get anytime soon tired of waiting its morning of wednesday in japan soo we shud get them atleats by night here in usa

IT'S ALIVE!

Someone please check 2ch.net...

Someone said the scans were there but they got deleted due to some odd reason.

I do not get Japanese.

FuzWuz said:
IT'S ALIVE!

Someone please check 2ch.net...

Someone said the scans were there but they got deleted due to some odd reason.

I do not get Japanese.
are u sure
???

Back