(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

I've been on 2chan most of the day and I've seen nothing so i doubt they're there.

FuzWuz said:
IT'S ALIVE!

Someone please check 2ch.net...

Someone said the scans were there but they got deleted due to some odd reason.

I do not get Japanese.

I'm looking now, but I'm not finding anything...

There is a thread on 2ch where someone posted typed information supposedly from the leaks, but there were no pictures, so it's most likely fake. (The thread does have dead picture links, but they're weeks to months old.)

Even i just saw a post in 2ch where a japanese posted the image of Cascadegonpory as a leaked scan, and that wass only an hour and a half ago XD where doomed XD

Oh well.... maybe tomorrow XD

Shiny scyther said:
Even i just saw a post in 2ch where a japanese posted the image of Cascadegonpory as a leaked scan, and that wass only an hour and a half ago XD where doomed XD

Oh well.... maybe tomorrow XD

it cud happen over night though since its morning of wednesday in japan den it cud happen any time through out the day there and that means mid night for people in usa

Water Pokémon Master said:
If you're going to talk like you're in a chat room, don't. We have a chat room for that.

Wow I had no idea, really like this site's forum speed unlike a site I will not mention that is named after a pokemon in the newest film in japan.

lol, i go insane, right now its 1:30 AM...i wait till 3am if its still not on the net then i go to bed ><; *make a fist* Come on LEAKS T^T i wanna know what the donky/rabbit/piggy is...

s2daam said:
I think to evolve Zorua you will need to take it places...or possibly have some sort of special item. EITHER WAY I think it will end up being a event only thing...

The producers have said that zorua will have a completely new way of evolution.

I find that we should forget this ever happend when the starters are revealed and never look back at this because we all lost our minds and i promise myself i will never go anxious over pokemon silhouettes ever again.
Sorry WPM for putting pressure on you. We all promise we will never do it again. and if we do i promise i won't go crazy and support you because it's just silhouettes and we can wait. I realize that it's not up to u when corocoro is leaked but once again we are sorry. But these pokemon look awesome and we get a little crazy at times because were Americans lol.
Once again we are all sorry

Back