(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

PokemonFreak44 said:
OMG...i am totally new to this site, and guess what? I am in love with the boards, speculating what the new Poke's will be! ^_* OMG! lol...anyway...i made a fan-art of what I feel the pokemon will look like :D...personally i just followed the "sneak peek" that apparant, guy from COROCORO posted. Even though it may or may not be true.

lol join us in the long anticipation as we die waiting for those scna to leak anyways that cororcoro guy tru or not i hope the one on the right is a tiger cub

I'm almost completely sure that the pointy head is a flying tipe so..
A) it could be a swan, in that case, a water/flying or a water/ice wich would be very nice
B) a grass/flying
C) fire/flying? i don't think so.

the curly tail could be a pig so maybe it would be
A) fire/rock - fire/fighting or normal if it's a bunny
B) grass/rock or grass/eletric (this would be cool)
C) water/rock?

and the fat one could be...
A) Water/ figting would be cool, but if it's a platipus, a water/pison would make more sense
B) Fire/fighting, fire/dark if it's a bear or tiger
C) Grass/fighting, Grass/dark or Grass/eletric would be cool too (for a bear)

Irishkappa208 said:
I'm almost completely sure that the pointy head is a flying tipe so..
A) it could be a swan, in that case, a water/flying or a water/ice wich would be very nice
B) a grass/flying
C) fire/flying? i don't think so.

the curly tail could be a pig so maybe it would be
A) fire/rock - fire/fighting or normal if it's a bunny
B) grass/rock or grass/eletric (this would be cool)
C) water/rock?

and the fat one could be...
A) Water/ figting would be cool, but if it's a platipus, a water/pison would make more sense
B) Fire/fighting, fire/dark if it's a bear or tiger
C) Grass/fighting, Grass/dark or Grass/eletric would be cool too (for a bear)

cant be a platyps cuz platypuses dont have ears and teh tail is way too skinny to be beaver and they already had a beaver and i heard its a tiger cub and its a fire type and the middle 1 is water pig or donkey and left one is some sort of grass flying

I posted some fan art but dont see it on the front page. I think it was back on page 10 or 12 they could have easily been missed as they were sprites, but I'm just throwing that out there

Okay, I caved. xD

So far just the one I think is Fire-type:

FireStarterGen5InterpretationXous.png

The thing sticking out of its mouth is an undeveloped (well, non-sharp) tusk.

Xous said:
Okay, I caved. xD

good drawing but i heard its a pig or a rappit but its a water type

Xous said:
Okay, I caved. xD

About time!:D

I like this a lot! I can't wait for your version of the others!

starz said:
cant be a platyps cuz platypuses don't have ears and the tail is way too skinny to be beaver and they already had a beaver and i heard its a tiger cub and its a fire type and the middle 1 is water pig or donkey and left one is some sort of grass flying

Tiger would be cool, bu a pibedal tiger? or is it just posing? And a water PIG? or DONKEY? Really? that doesen't even make sense, that's just...dissapointing...

Xous said:
Okay, I caved. xD

Brilliant Xous!!!!!! Im in luv with it!!! I hope ur planning on uploading 2 more fanarts of the other two :D?

Irishkappa208 said:
Tiger would be cool, bu a pibedal tiger? or is it just posing? And a water PIG? or DONKEY? Really? that doesen't even make sense, that's just...dissapointing...

thats wat im saying but people are like nahh its a water type pig or something and the tiger is just standing on its back legs i guess idk at this [point im tired of guessing i want answer leak stupid corocoro

It should be a platypus
plaquatic->aquapus->Pacipus(because it lives in the pacific)
{W} {W} {F}/ground

My first post! ive been on this site a lot but finally decided to make an account

DragonTamer said:
It should be a platypus
{W} {W} {F}/ground

My first post! ive been on this site a lot but finally decided to make an account

Welcome to the beach!! Enjoy the forums, whats ur input on the starter silhoutes??

That's great artwork again, Xous :D
You made it look good and I've got my hopes up :)

DragonTamer said:
It should be a platypus
{W} {W} {F}/ground

A {W}/{F} platipus would be awesome, but like I said, a {W}/ poison would make more sense (if you don't know, platipuses are poisonous)

Back