(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Water Pokémon Master said:
They usually come out around 3 AM PST, which is in 8 hours.

I saw you post that a few pages back and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Why would it take it being so late in the day (7:00 PM JST) for the scans to be leaked?

Please explain your reasoning.

well, here is mine: http://inumimiimages.webs.com/new%20pokemon.png

didn't really have time to put that much effort into it since i have finals to work on. enjoy!

howelllawson said:
I saw you post that a few pages back and it still doesn't make sense to me.

Why would it take it being so late in the day (7:00 PM JST) for the scans to be leaked?

Please explain your reasoning.
that also doesnt make sense to me

InuMimi said:
well, here is mine: http://inumimiimages.webs.com/new%20pokemon.png

didn't really have time to put that much effort into it since i have finals to work on. enjoy!

I really love your concept for the water starter c':

Too much of everyone's speculation looks similar.

RedStarters.png

I feel that Left's head is not all head, but more like a hat. The protrusion behind it's head is part of a collar, which is evidenced by the bump on it's front-neck.
Middle I have no idea but please consider that the swirly is actually coming off it's head, and that it's a bird.
Right's head-bumps are actually eyes.
The rest of the image is minor and silly speculation.

RedRight3.png

Alternate Right headbump solution.

Irishkappa208 said:
And turtles have ears? NO, but blastoise haves them. Anyway, most people say a lot of things but that doesn't mean the're right.:cool:
It's Pokemon, things can be exagerrated

Here's my interpretation of what the starters will look like(I took some liberties with their increasingly rigid-looking stances):
http://Ticketmeister.deviantart.com/art/Starter-Spectulation-163633974

Ok......thats it.....i cant take it anymore......i need the starters.....if it dosent leak in the morning, then school is goanna suck more then it did today... i really hope the left one is a dino grass starter and not a duck...

I have never been this excited about Pokemon since the release day of Diamond and Pearl in Japan where every Poke resource site have essentially 24/7 coverage of the new games. Especially when they hacked the base stats of all the 4th gen Pokemon and people were shocked to see a 720 base total at the end of the list hehe good days.

Once they do reveal the starters I can begin choosing what to use, but then again I always end up buying all the games from the generation and choosing each of the starters. The next thing to do when the illustrations come out is to speculate on the evolutions of the starters.

IM TIRED OF WAITING!!!!!!(pulls hair out) :'(

You see my avatar? its a screaming gyarados. im screaming the exact same way cause im so frustrated about the lack of reveals.....

all better now.... :)

sax87ton said:
Or venusaur or sceptile or torterra. They're all like that. It's likely it will happen again.

a lot of the starters have been reptiles, now that i think about it...
7/12 of them.

Back