(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

so why do we think stuff is getting revealed tonight? who told us it would?
WPM believes the leaks will be...leaked at around this time. As in right now. For no reason at all, apart from the past leaks.

zhanton said:
But counting down to a time that is just speculated to be the time it will be revealed, that you and others whole-heartedly believe it will be revealed at exactly this time?
This has what this game has reduced us too. *sigh*

Yeah, I'm here waiting also, I got my American Dad DVD and Auto-Refresh on Firefox every 60 seconds...:D

FireGrey said:
Zhanton this is a bad time.
all of us could explode any second!

I cant take it anymore!! Im goanna explode and second now!!! Cmon plz get leaked D:

scuba stevee said:
I don't know what's more exciting, waiting for the starters to be revealed or y'all going crazy. xD

Hahaha seriously.
Come on guys, go find something else to do and come back. It's gotta be better than waiting in front of the computer screen.

Let me say it one more time.

It might leak in the next 5 minutes, or the next hour. Or tomorrow. Thursday, perhaps? Or Friday? You can't tell when a leak will happen, because a leak is not meant to happen and we are not meant to know about the starter's until May 15th.

benny said:
Hahaha seriously.
Come on guys, go find something else to do and come back. It's gotta be better than waiting in front of the computer screen.

I would but, i have school in like an hour, i cant go to school without knowing what these are...again D:

Blizzz said:
Zorua and zoroark got leaked on the 11th, and its the 11th now

I just checked it again, on wednesday the 10th of february the pictures of zorua were leaked. I'm hoping for earlier release as well...
I hope they"ll be really good, because I've seen some excellent artwork, I wonder if sugimori"ll surpass them:p

benny said:
Hahaha seriously.

I'm at home off sick, I can't get out of bed because I'm that sick. I really don't think their is anything else I can be doing right now :L

Back