(1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveals... [5/8]

Cronus-TimeWave said:
Hey now! Donkeys are pretty awesome, plus they are hard workers.

Yes but it´s does not have the GREATNESS of a fire starter, but if you think closely, echnideas (cyndaquil) aren´t that tough either...OH WELL, gotta wait to see...

s2daam said:
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/58762120#58766489

>A recent post on 2ch has stated alleged details about the new starters Pokemon that were revealed on Sunday. The post revealed names as well as types, with Grass, Fire, and Water returning as the three choices. The post read as followed:

>"Once again Nintendo brings us Fire, Grass, and Water Pokemon. From the left to the right:

>Irrodon: The Grass Pokemon this time is based on a chameleon, will gain two horns with each evolution.

>Robakai: The Fire Pokemon is based on a donkey. At a much later level you can ride it like a bike or a Ponyta.

>Funeppa: A Kappa for the water Pokemon! Or maybe it is a platypus? It can lay eggs according to the Pokedex."

>While these are just rumors at this point, it's worth noting that 2ch has given notoriously accurate leaks in the past, including the plot of Zelda: Windwaker.

2chan? ACCURATE? SURELY YOU JEST! But in all seriousness if that Water Pokemon is a Kappa then I officially know what my starter is.... and now I'm getting deja-vu? odd....

Irishkappa208 said:
A DONKEY!? Really? That sucks, I always pick the fire starter, but, it just doesen´t look cool anymore...

I think all final forms for the starters look cool, I want a majestic proud flaming donkey lol.

Haha, yes!
I was actually hoping for a donkey from my speculation. 8D
I doubt it will look anything like mine, but there's a chance I might pick the fire type this time around!

Well on the bright side I can look foward to meeting Charles Marinet, the voice of Mario soon, WAHOO!

Today went very slow, very very slow. Hopefully school goes fast tomorrow so their there when I get home!

Irishkappa208 said:
i asked u first! anyways im from the USA.

yes, but i didn´t see you post, as I was writting my post...
BTW: USA ROCKZ!
[/quote]

sorry i forgot i had already posted it.
i guess the usa rocks i wouldnt know ive never been outside the country so i have nothing to compare it to....

Pokemonvacation said:
yes, but i didn´t see you post, as I was writting my post...
BTW: USA ROCKZ!

i guess the usa rocks i wouldnt know ive never been outside the country so i have nothing to compare it to...
[/quote]

I´ve been to Argentina and lived in USA for a couple of years, and was one of the coolest experiences in my life, I lived in Atlanta, Georgia, very nice city, full of cool stuff to do...

anyways there is your proof, Irishkappa208 and I,Pokemonvacation are not the same person....how disappointing.....lol

Irishkappa208 said:
i guess the usa rocks i wouldnt know ive never been outside the country so i have nothing to compare it to...

I´ve been to Argentina and lived in USA for a couple of years, and was one of the coolest experiences in my life, I lived in Atlanta, Georgia, very nice city, full of cool stuff to do...
[/quote]

I live in a small town in the state over from it, Alabama
but yeah Atlanta is awesome

Back