(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the thing with the Green Cobra pokemon might be correct, its possible a Dragon/Grass Type =/

If someone said this before, Im sorry.

Martijngamer said:
now you just hurt my feelings T_T

/sarcasm

Well I just don't buy it dude. Not that you're really an a**h***. I don't have a clue what you're really like. But I know that your pic of Minotauros was fanart and I know from my psychology class that people like you are called histrionic. If you're lying you will not hear the end of this from any of us next spring.

swimfastray said:
Well I just don't buy it dude. Not that you're really an a**h***. I don't have a clue what you're really like. But I know that your pic of Minotauros was fanart and I know from my psychology class that people like you are called histrionic. If you're lying you will not hear the end of this from any of us next spring.

Its nice to see that someone agrees me and doesnt believe the bullcrud that this guy comes up with.

When he does comment he does so like every five to ten pages. At some point today he was on for like one hour just reading the thread and not commenting stuck at the same amount of posts. He just wants to laugh at us speculating whether he is telling the truth but i am certain the POS is lying through his teeth

btw swimfasttray ur kind of behind we already know that its fanart your not really telling us news. He pretty much confirmed it

guy 1: he's lying
guy 2: he's telling the truth
guy 3: just wait and see
guy 4: IDGAF and he's lying for attention.
guy 37: doesn't give a Flying F****

i'm a 3 what are you and does it really matter?

JJ151730 said:
Its nice to see that someone agrees me and doesnt believe the bullcrud that this guy comes up with.

When he does comment he does so like every five to ten pages. At some point today he was on for like one hour just reading the thread and not commenting stuck at the same amount of posts. He just wants to laugh at us speculating whether he is telling the truth but i am certain the POS is lying through his teeth

ya...if he is lieing...which i think he is... theres no point of getting completely pissed off at him... who knows.... thats what he could want... but what we should do is just leave it to rest and forget about it...

Bagel: i think i'm guy 37... which is who give a flying F***

rvrstar12 said:
ya...if he is lieing...which i think he is... theres no point of getting completely mad off at him... who knows.... thats what he could want... but what we should do is just leave it to rest and forget about it...

Bagel: i think i'm guy 37... which is who give a flying F***

I guess your right *sighs* its just that people like him that spread rumors like this around piss me off

Bagel said:

I'm going with #4, IDGAF and he's lying for attention.

people are always gonna ride the limelight when this stuff happens, i mean just look at the crapton of fake art that surfaces months before the first rumors hit , and then get resurfaced later for controversy. the big lesson in all of this is "yes the product is coming out, no we don\';t have to tell you squat about it until we want to, so quit fussing about like 8 year olds in line at a chuck-e-cheese and just wait"

if your seriously butthurt because you think he may have told you somehting false, maybe you should re-prioritize your life a little, think outside the portable screen a little.

Oh boy.

Well then mr. psychology, then would you mind explaining how chancing one's reputation for something like this rhymes with a "need for approval". Unless you've read a different topic, I haven't seen much approval here.

greetings from an -apparantly- attention-hog

Martijngamer said:
Oh boy.

Well then mr. psychology, then would you mind explaining how chancing one's reputation for something like this rhymes with a "need for approval". Unless you've read a different topic, I haven't seen much approval here.

greetings from an -apparantly- attention-hog

attention-whores make the thread go looooooooooooong

lol

but seriously, Martijn i owe you a huge thanks for at least giving me some entertainment for the past 24hours, and if its all true even the minotaurus i would almost gladly mail you a 5 dollar bill for the lulz.

Bagel said:
guy 4: IDGAF and he's lying for attention.

3 and no

JJ151730 said:
I guess your right *sighs* its just that people like him that spread rumors like this around mad me off

it does to a lot of people... they try to get you excited.. knowing you'll get really disappointed/mad when you find they were screwing with you...

DarkLucario- yyou pretty much said what i said:(

Martijngamer said:
well, how about $1 for every point I made that's right, including the Zelda info :p

how bout a big screw you and im not giving you nothing:p....

just thought id say it just for the hell of it... no offense

Martijngamer said:
well, how about $1 for every point I made that's right, including the Zelda info :p

How about we see the green legendary that you showed serebii and that is supposedley real

why is it you were only allowed to show the tauros evolution to us but showed both the tauros evolution AND the green legendary to serebii(if ur telling the truth that is)

lets see this legendary

i hope you dont post a fan art pic again and say that your source was wrong

your either going to

1. Not respond to this request

2. Say something sarcastic

3. Claim that your not allowed to show the legendary

Martijngamer said:

I told you all earlier that he started to sound like a corporate fatcat! Now we have proof. He's not just a liar, but also a thief of money!

On the other hand, he could have been sarcastic.

(I agree. We need a sarcasm font.)

Monkey708 said:
I told you all earlier that he started to sound like a corporate fatcat! Now we have proof. He's not just a liar, but also a thief of money!

On the other hand, he could have been sarcastic.

(I agree. We need a sarcasm font.)

DARN YOU TRYING TO STEAL MONEY FROM KIDS!!! even though half of us are probably over the age of 14...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back