(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timekeeper said:
COUGH
046_Tauring_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

Wow. :/
I figured something wasn't right from the awkward knees and arms.

Ghostboy said:
...That's so horribly drawn -____- I'm not convinced, I'm afraid.

It's knees are on it's ankles. And that janky septum ring is so uneven. Ughhh. the other stuff might still hold up but that's too wonky looking to be official.

I agree i also think its arms are a little(not a little, a lot) big for its body and its legs

You really had good credibility, Martijn, based on the information provided in the news story and the VGC media pass you posted. Why would you throw it away for a stupid little Pokemon hoax? :/

Do u honestly think we wud believe that? this is a joke right, ur gonna reveal the real one later and tell us this was one big joke, right?

Well this doesn't necessarily mean the information on the front page is a hoax. Who ever posted that picture could just be pretending to be Martijin.

WilliamTroy said:
This is way better!
Minotauros_by_garbagekeeper.png

If it's possible, that's even worse. Those legs XD

I don't really like the whole minotaur bipedal thing for Tauros. Too furry for my liking.

I really hope that you didn't just throw your credibility down the drain, Martijn. I still have some faith that you are a reliable source, but please don't try to pass that off as real. I saw it myself one year ago on deviant art, so it is definitely fake. Who knows, maybe Martijn was just jipped himseld by his source and didn't even know it.

Wow this seems to get better and better. I wonder what all the new legends will look like. So far we have one that looks like a robot Charizard and an Angel. Hmmm. Weird Pokemon but cool ones though.:)

Bupsy said:
Well this doesn't necessarily mean the information on the front page is a hoax. Who ever posted that picture could just be pretending to be Martijin.

seriously? why wud anyone waste their time to do that?

Well, bye bye green snake.
bye bye weather items.
bye bye 157 Pokémon.

To me, the saddest part is the 157. It was too good to be true. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back