(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghostboy said:
The Oroboros is a symbol of infinity that depicts a snake eating it's own tail. It would be pretty cool to see something like that for the snake pokemon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oroboros

B)

Well, I started to fear that no one thinked about the Oroboros' snake. Thanks.

Martijngamer said:
hmm
apparantly my source misunderstood the deal with the artwork.
the official work is still 'under wraps', this artwork was shown to give him an idea, since it comes very close to the actual design

My apologies for that.
I'll try and hunt down some original stuff at E3 next week.

-_- Game over... Very, very clever sir!!

Where is WPM when you need him ? XD

Maybe he could help us to know if this guy is the real Martijn.

Yeah, there's a thing called an IP code, I'm pretty sure, which WPM can simply use to check if he is the real deal. Buut...WPM has already been conversing with this user without any consequence, so I believe:

1. Either this guy is the real deal who was merely misinformed and now has to suffer for it

OR

2. He is the real guy, but really has no evidence to back up these claims for whatever reason

I just hope WPM can shed some light on this matter soon...

I don't think i would mind that much if all of the information was fake. 157 Pokemon sounded good but i the new weather conditions look weird. Trainers having to use items to make things happen doesn't sound like a good idea to me and how would it work in situations where items aren't allowed? Also what if both people wanted to set up a weather condition? How would it be decided who got to set it up? Since it sounds like these conditions are very beneficial, both parties would probably really want a condition set up. I don't see how it would work.

No need to get agressive over this topic. If we know what the pokemon are before their even official, theres just no excitement in buying the game, is there? Besides this is WPM's website :p. ... PLEASE MAN TELL ME IF HE'S THE REAL DEAL OR NOT.

tweety210 said:
No need to get agressive over this topic. If we know what the pokemon are before their even official, theres just no excitement in buying the game, is there? Besides this is WPM's website :p. ... PLEASE MAN TELL ME IF HE'S THE REAL DEAL OR NOT.

that'd be really nice if WPM did that, it'd be really helpful...

but if it's real or not( the info that is, like the other stuff ) we shall just have to wait and see... and if it is then everyone will be like "o i knew all along", or if it isn't then people will be all like "i knew it was fake all along"...

The spoilers COULD be real but I know for sure Martijngamer is not the person who he says he is... lol...

Actually it sounds as if Martijn Müller might know some answers. He was an editor on NG - Gamer.

Neptune said:
The spoilers COULD be real but I know for sure Martijngamer is not the person who he says he is... lol...

Both this and your post after this seem very odd. And you just joined...do you know something we don't, or are you just sure of yourself that Martijn isn't actually "Martijn the Webmaster"?

Fire_Master said:
Both this and your post after this seem very odd. And you just joined...do you know something we don't, or are you just sure of yourself that Martijn isn't actually "Martijn the Webmaster"?
lol, I'm just sure of myself, and I am weird...

doesn't it seem weird that "Martijn" joined after the spoilers were posted?
And how come he didn't say anything about posting a picture of the "pokemon" in with the rest of the spoilers?:cool:

All very true things. I just wish someone (*cough*WPM*cough*) would tell us about this guy.

But anyway. If the spoilers are true, the weather thingy would be pretty cool.

lol i'm such a newb.

Neptune said:
Fire_Master said:
lol, I'm just sure of myself, and I am weird...

doesn't it seem weird that "Martijn" joined after the spoilers were posted?
And how come he didn't say anything about posting a picture of the "pokemon" in with the rest of the spoilers?:cool:

I don't understand how him joining after the rumors were posted is suspicious. In fact, that makes the most sense to me-- he wanted to wait and see if WPM would post the information before joining to tell us more about it. Not posting a picture with the rest of the spoilers doesn't really mean anything.

Still can't believe people actually genuinely feel this guy wasn't hoaxing. And either way, whether not this is the real Martijn, his reputation is doomed.

I actually like the idea of those battle field condition things. Especially the Poison Field. And a green cobra to compliment Reshiram and Zekrom? Nice. Especially if it turns out to be Dragon/Poison!

Martijn-what else do you know? I'll understand if you aren't allowed to say too much, or if you already shared all of what you know, but can you at least answer one thing for me? Koffing and Weezing- will they be in the regional Pokedex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back