(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvrstar12 said:
see... i knew it was too good to be true.. come on, a new pokemon game... i should have known it was all a hoax...

Lol ikr, I knew it was too good to be true...

Luke said:
But if it's true Mucrush, that your Tauros evo is the inspiration, you should be honored.

I dunno... but its so EPIC that its one of MY fakemons he claims! (worldwide!!!)
Btw. here is a link to Tauring on dA: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/046-Tauring-112431827?q=gallery%3APokemon-Diamond%2F24927490&qo=43

Divine_Light said:
This blatant copyright infringement is upsetting to me.
WPM, maybe you could have a more thorough way of scouting out the lies from the truth.

How could you possibly post a headline, believing what someone said who only joined TODAY?

he never said it was confirmed... he said that the dude was who he said he was, and that he was a reliable source, but it could still be false

Divine_Light said:
This blatant copyright infringement is upsetting to me.
WPM, maybe you could have a more thorough way of scouting out the lies from the truth.

How could you possibly post a headline, believing what someone said who only joined TODAY?
Honestly the story would be untouched had he not posted that obvious fanart. And he is still maintaining his truth, so it could still end up being real - it's just his actions that are fishy. He is also the person he claims to be - we spent several hours checking. He's the webmaster of a very large and very respectable Zelda site, has written for many game websites, and as you just saw in one of his posts he even has ties to Pokemon. So I think he's legit as I said, but that his source is perhaps the one messing with him.

Yea. Thank you WPM. He is a very legit person, and he does have lots of experience in this topic as it seems. However nobody knows where he is getting this information.

I joined just to be able to reply here.

If this is all a hoax.
And if this is the real Martjin.

I will be veeeeerry disappointed. What kinda of respected gamer wastes their time and credibility on tricking such a large fandom? Really.

I do hope this was just a mix-up. It seems that whoever Martjin's informant is sent him the link to Tauring to give us an idea of what "Minotauros" could look like. Lets hope that's the case.

What Zelda site is it?

Shiny Hunter Haku said:
I do hope this was just a mix-up. It seems that whoever Martjin's informant is sent him the link to Tauring to give us an idea of what "Minotauros" could look like. Lets hope that's the case.
Yeah. Maybe Martjin misunderstood him, and the reason he was allowed to show us the pic was because it only looked like the real thing, but wasn't.

Shiny Hunter Haku said:
I joined just to be able to reply here.

If this is all a hoax.
And if this is the real Martjin.

I will be veeeeerry disappointed. What kinda of respected gamer wastes their time and credibility on tricking such a large fandom? Really.

It wasn't me! I can promise you guys that it WASN'T me! I was not even here when he posted it! I was at a concert with my mom and sister XD

Mucrush said:
It wasn't me! I can promise you guys that it WASN'T me! I was not even here when he posted it! I was at a concert with my mom and sister XD

ya good job on that man... it's good artwork...

we can all hope for this to just kind of pass by... especially martijn

Kinda hard what to believe.. but i guess the guy's source could have messed up or be fake..or this could all be a bunch of bull but if he seems legit..

tweety210 said:
apparently it's called Hyrule:Land of the Legend. I'm looking for a link.
It's offline.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Community:Hyrule:_Land_of_the_Legend#The_end_of_an_era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back