(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
darksun said:
It's offline.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Community:Hyrule:_Land_of_the_Legend#The_end_of_an_era

ya interesting...so the site posted a hoax picture before twilight princess... interesting

EDIT: wow shiny hunter...you had to go and post a couple of second before me and say the exact same thing

PokéJungle said:
lol WPM you still gonna call munna "mun'ma"? :| That is more disconcerting than the "leak" snafu.
The most recent news story has it spelled "Munma" instead of "Mun'ma." When you're up at 3 in the morning trying to study for your impending Spanish final without any sleep, you are bound to make little mistakes like that.

The only reason that the website shutdown was a feud between two webmasters. This could mean that he want's to resurface again.

Shiny Hunter Haku said:
Hm. The fact his site pulled a hoax before--to its own fandom, even!--makes me even more wary. :/
The reason for that was to liven up the Zelda community apparently, as it was in a slump. The Pokemon community has news all the time, so we wouldn't need something like that, ever. Plus he's STILL telling me over IM the news is real, so I'm sure he would have come out now if this was just all an elaborate prank. He also said he'll address our posts later in the day.

Water Pokémon Master said:
The reason for that was to liven up the Zelda community apparently, as it was in a slump. The Pokemon community has news all the time, so we wouldn't need something like that, ever. Plus he's STILL telling me over IM the news is real, so I'm sure he would have come out now if this was just all an elaborate prank. He also said he'll address our posts later in the day.

Mmm...Ok. Heh. I won't give up hope just yet. ;P

Water Pokémon Master said:

that is true.... which is kind of still the same situation... the entire pokemon community is "itching" for news on the new games and new pokemon... everythings kind of up in the air right now

Well I'm definitely behind all of this shinnazzaz so lemme say a few things..

First off, thanks so much WPM! If i didn't read the update I'd still think most of this is real, XD.

Secondly, Mucrush, your drawing is amazing! But, i'm sorry to say I didn't believe it when "Martijn" claimed it was Minotauros. Maybe there will be a Tauros evolution this generation, but it sure won't be Minotauros! :D

Lastly, round of applause to "MARTIJN" thanks for fooling us! Love ya too. (lmao jk) I knew it was fake, why in God's Carnation would someone from Gamefreak or something, or someone who knew what is in Black and White, want to tell us! Nice try. Game Over dude, when you tried to plead your case after posting the fan art case. BUH BYE NOW, DON'T EVEN BOTHER POSTING :D thanks

Does this mean he'll actually show us something we can believe, or just more explanations as to why this happened?

Thanks WPM. I'm starting to be more sure that this is fake.
I still hope for a Tauros evolution. I would love one, and I got excited when I saw the rumor on the front page.
But, now I'm disappointed :|

PokemonFreak44 said:
Secondly, Mucrush, your drawing is amazing! But, i'm sorry to say I didn't believe it when "Martijn" claimed it was Minotauros. Maybe there will be a Tauros evolution this generation, but it sure won't be Minotauros! :D

Thanks... you must be the only person here who said it looked awesome... I saw someone else said that it looks horrible... I mean.. come one guys.. I did actually feel a little hurted when you said that ;b

if he will post a fake pic for zelda i still think he'll lie whatever excuse he may have he'll need to pull something more solid to get me to believe again.

Mucrush said:
Thanks... you must be the only person here who said it looked awesome... I saw someone else said that it looks horrible... I mean.. come one guys.. I did actually feel a little hurted when you said that ;b

hey!!! i said it looked good!!! why you gonna hate a playa? LOL

Mucrush said:
I thought it was awesome too! You did great on it :)

I love how now everyone is like, "Wow, Martijn, you better show us some real info now or we'll be very upset"

I amongst many others do hope that some of what Marty has said carries with it some truth. Especially that 157 new pokemon thing, which is really the only rumor that I would wish to be true.

But of course he cannot prove that last thing. So, I'm just gonna wait until Pokemon Sunday airs and hopefully they'll have something new for once.

If you guys didn't know it was a fake, I would have believed it.
It's one of the most real I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back