(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey708 said:
I wish that Theseus would just walk in here with a ball of string and strangle Minotaurous or whatever with it. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen a Pokemon fan do. We ought to kidnap a Mr.Mime named Daedalus, force it to build a labyrinth, and dump Martijn Müller in there.

Wow your cool. Did you just join so you can say this. Wow!

Pokébeach is having alot of new people today. Just by looking at this thread it's 80% newcomers. I wonder what you people have to say.

Jungle Fever said:
^^ you know on serebii they arent unnesscearily mean to people

you kiding me I'm a veteran of the boards there there are many mean jerks there and the mods just let them be..

@tweety bird
^^ well Im new, you probably know some of my trolling work from the above posts
and I can totoally see the whole martin thing turning into pokemon meme a few years from now

Jungle Fever said:
^^ you know on serebii they arent unnesscearily mean to people

OK. Go have fun on serebii.

So Martijn, anything on triple battles, Team Plasma, or of the region's legendary trio look like cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal.

Well Jungle Fever, Pokébeach will have a fun time having you here. And I'm pretty sure Serebii would love to have you trolling on there website too.

Jungle Fever said:
@tweety bird
^^ well Im new, you probably know some of my trolling work from the above posts
and I can totoally see the whole martin thing turning into pokemon meme a few years from now

It not relay work IMO. Your not that believable. Stop Trolling. It's annoying!

TheDarkLucario said:
Lol. They scream out stuff. Imagine if there was an English version of Pokemon Sunday. 0.o I Threw up a little.

Ugh that would be horrible! Lol Yet it would be so ridiculous that I would watch it just to get a good laugh out of it.

So Martijn, did you see any pictures of the Cobra legendary? Or was this just information?

I would assume that a cobra legendary would likely look like one of these. The first of which, green instead of black though.

Fakemon_7___Kondra_by_Lou_Louz.jpg

or

Fakemon_Legend_by_swordman16.png

I apologize for the hugeness of the picture : /

I came here from Serebii because I'm sick of SerebiiJoe's obnoxious grammar, spelling, and a lot of member attitudes on that site. Pokébeach seems much friendlier in general. Not that I don't appreciate Serebii's resources and work, but this site seems a bit more personal.

lol I really dont want this thread to turn into a whole "the new guy" vs "the new monkey guy" so ill ignore your posts, but feel free to admire and comment on mine lol

@ dark lucario

they could not have a dubbed pokemon sunday or all the news would be so messed up.

I want an english version with american actors and whatnot that is similar to the show.

Oh. ok. Yea I guess I wouldn't mind an English Pokemon Sunday. After we need something like that so we don't have to rely on searching for some pokemon news.

I left Serebii because of those same reasons. I also don't particularily like how he refuses to give out any information until he has concrete proof of it. I enjoy speculating.

Although as far as rudeness of members goes, Serebii and Pokebeach seem to be pretty close.

On topic:

Quoted from the front page's newest update-

Zekrom's ability is named "Teravoltage," not "Terra Voltage." "Tera" is a prefix that means one trillion, which I guess means it can generate a great deal of electricity with its tail generator (a trillion volts?).
There is a new indicator that shows you the status of the weather, such as if it's raining.
Zoroark knows a new attack called "Night Burst," which lowers the opponent's accuracy. The event Zoroark you obtain will know Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, and Scary Face as well.

The confirmation of this, and that it was already thought to be mentioned in CoroCoro might lend a little more credibility to martijn's story. (the items brining about weather changes, you would need a way to keep track of which weather is in effect.)

October said:
I came here from Serebii because I'm sick of SerebiiJoe's obnoxious grammar, spelling, and a lot of member attitudes on that site. Pokébeach seems much friendlier in general. Not that I don't appreciate Serebii's resources and work, but this site seems a bit more personal.

you are correct... and the mods let them get away with being mean to everyone. I'm a vetran there since 2005 and earlier ((my old account is gone after a hiatus)) But lately it's just gotten to where the inmates are running the asylum.. this place has always been more fan friendly.. I'm starting to get where I wanna spend more time here now..

PokemasterKev said:
you are correct... and the mods let them get away with being mean to everyone. I'm a vetran there since 2005 and earlier ((my old account is gone after a hiatus)) But lately it's just gotten to where the inmates are running the asylum.. this place has always been more fan friendly.. I'm starting to get where I wanna spend more time here now..

lol half the time its the mods who are bashing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back