(1) Possible 'Black' and 'White' Spoilers - Unconfirmed [6/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous. Someone who isn't even a real journalist--and who has no "credentials" apart from a League badge with a name scrawled across it in what is clearly a ten-year-old's handwriting--comes in with information he can't possibly verify, makes random inferences and speculations based on what we all already know, and continues to masquerade as some sort of "secret source" who himself has another "secret source." Each of his statements besides those posted in the "news" piece has been qualified as tentative, or based on nothing more than knowledge of previous generations, and so nothing he has to say really matters.

There's no reason we should take this guy seriously, and I'm disappointed with WPM for posting unverified speculations as "news," however tentative, in the interest of getting "scoops." I appreciate the apology, but this sort of thing has happened a few times in the past few weeks. None of this would happen in any other venue, and while I understand that people are (apparently) rabid about getting new information, there's simply no reason to entertain what is very clearly trolling at worst, or ignorance putting on a fantasy of "insider knowledge" at best.

I understand some of us here are very young and hopeful about things, but it's sort of naive to believe that a random blogger has been given access to Pokemon 'secrets,' and wants to share them with a private fan forum, especially he himself fails to stand by his statements as anything more than possibilities.

In short: Don't feed the trolls.

Martijn, weird question, what's behind the wall of text in the Isshu pic?
(please say estuary)

can you say if this rumours is true or not martjin

that the plot doesn't involve collecting eight badges and that the main character knows how to excavate ruins, and that the protagonist's father is an explorer.and do you know what the honeycomb like thing in the corocoro scan is and if hihidaruma will evolve

You guys are asking too much of a source with a source with a supposedly reliable source. That sounds stupid, doesn't it. Secondhand information, even if it is reliable, is bad enough. What would you call this? Third hand? If my memory serves me right, none of us are Machamps or Deoxyses, so we might as well threaten a puddle for info.

martijn
how many legendaries are there in black and white or about how many?

and the first couple of scans for black and white we got there was that electric cave is that zekroms cave?

Serebii said that this guy said he had info on an tauros evolution(which is pretty much unlikely now) AND the green legendary so why is he making it sound like he only knows of a tauros evolution.

Lets say he is telling the truth that he was only listening to his source why didnt he post the green legendary if he supposedly has that also according to serebii

If he was deciding between the two its kind of ironic that he ends up posting the picture of the fake one(if he is telling the truth that is)

@TomSkylark
I don't care what you think of me, but you should give WaterPokemonMaster a little more credit than that.

@Rockoto
estuary
but no, I do not know.

@access
I will try and figure that out at E3, but I don't know at this moment.

oiracul said:
martijn
how many legendaries are there in black and white or about how many?

and the first couple of scans for black and white we got there was that electric cave is that zekroms cave?

i hope there many legendaries in gen 5 i love legends

Rockoto said:
Martijn, weird question, what's behind the wall of text in the Isshu pic?
(please say estuary)

It looks like mountains to me. If you look carefully, you can see they are drawn in the same way as the ice mountain.

I've been following this for some time now, and this is what I have come up with:

Martijn doesn't have any legitimate info...yet. He says his source is on a business trip: point. He also says that his friend is currently looking into said "rumors" that have been talked about in this thread: point. Lastly, he is continuously telling us the same thing; that he "thinks" this and "assumes" that. This isn't because he isn't a good source and that this is just all a scam; it means that he himself has been left in the dark ever since his own discovery that minotaurus was a fake: point. All he is doing now is reassuring us that his source is en route to getting to the bottom of this, and that if there is in fact a demo of the game at E3 this Tuesday, we should give him another chance at leaking info. Right now, I feel that we should give him the benefit of the doubt. It can't be too long before his source returns with hopefully correct info, and when that time comes, we shall see if it is true or not. So everyone, just calm down and remember: our friend mr. gamer isn't even really a pokemon fan of our calliber, let alone one at all. Therefore, he won't be as sensitive to these things as we are. Give him a break and show some compassion.

Monkey708 said:
You guys are asking too much of a source with a source with a supposedly reliable source. That sounds stupid, doesn't it. Secondhand information, even if it is reliable, is bad enough. What would you call this? Third hand? If my memory serves me right, none of us are Machamps or Deoxyses, so we might as well threaten a puddle for info.

You are right. We (collectively) are asking too much of Mr. Muller.
So, chill out with the questions everybody for about 10 minutes and try to regulate the question output

Why do people keep asking for pictures? Even if we assume the info he is giving us now is supposed to be leaked, what makes you think that he'll release pictures he doesn't have without permission?

Fire_Master said:
Martijn doesn't have any legitimate info...yet. He says his source is on a business trip: point. He also says that his friend is currently looking into said "rumors" that have been talked about in this thread: point. Lastly, he is continuously telling us the same thing; that he "thinks" this and "assumes" that. This isn't because he isn't a good source and that this is just all a scam; it means that he himself has been left in the dark ever since his own discovery that minotaurus was a fake: point. All he is doing now is reassuring us that his source is en route to getting to the bottom of this, and that if there is in fact a demo of the game at E3 this Tuesday, we should give him another chance at leaking info. Right now, I feel that we should give him the benefit of the doubt. It can't be too long before his source returns with hopefully correct info, and when that time comes, we shall see if it is true or not. So everyone, just calm down and remember: our friend mr. gamer isn't even really a pokemon fan of our calliber, let alone one at all. Therefore, he won't be as sensitive to these things as we are. Give him a break and show some compassion.

You've made the most sense in this thread and i've been lurking the whole time.

why wait for what E3 will most likely reveal anyway? I could see them revealing a new pokemon (a tauros evo) or two. The rate we are getting them now isnt going to slow down you know. If the info he is supposedly "holding back" will be shown in a day or so, who cares?

Fire_Master said:
It looks like mountains to me. If you look carefully, you can see they are drawn in the same way as the ice mountain.

I've been following this for some time now, and this is what I have come up with:

Lets say he is telling the truth.....what would be the point of releasing the info a week from now when in 2 days we will find out alot of things from coro coro july issue(there is definately more to come)

The worst move this guy made was creating an account and posting. He's pretty much lost any type of credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back