(1) Pulse of the Frontier Scans, Translations, Info [3/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bump? That's a little fast.

That Zapdos card is so yellow. That it's a reprint means the info below the illustrations are yellow, it uses nothing but Lightning Energy, and the illustration is all yellow and black.

It reminds me of microwave popcorn, the big butter kind.

WPM, why did you have to make me #2???

Oh well. Moltres is pretty interesting. Surely, he may see some disruption play. Heatran Lv.X+Moltres MD+Moltres PotF should be a very powerful combo. Pretty good too. If you add enough energy, you can probably deck your opponent.

And the Zapdos art..... no....

Ugh.... ninja'd....

Where did you find what the Moltres does? (I have nothing against the Zapdos card. The sheer yellowness just strikes me.)

Theme deck scans added. Sugimori's art disappoints me on Cyrus' card - his style is so ugly.

I SPOT BUFFER PIECE! BUFFER PIECE FOR REPRINT!

Ahem, sorry 'bout that.
Aside from that Cyrus card, most of the art is pretty awesome. Arcanine in particular strikes me as beautiful.

FINALLY, we get another Togekiss. But it probably sucks. ;_;

Wait, is that a Raticate G I see? AWESOMENESS, I want it! But my guess is that the first attack is good, second one sucks.

It's amazing how big of a boost SP Pokemon are getting. But with the Champion's Pokemon in the set, what would they do next? Normal Pokemon? Boring. Maybe gym leaders from past generations...*prays for Johto*

Lou Cypher said:

Ahem, sorry 'bout that.
Aside from that Cyrus card, most of the art is pretty awesome. Arcanine in particular strikes me as beautiful.

probably yeah, it could be strengt charm... nahhh

is the double pokedex and pokeball meaning we have a double chance of pulling them, or is it the themedeck version included?
OMG cynthis is cheating, she has 7 pokemon, cyrus is a bandit, but the champion cheating?
the charizards are more trade food obviously.

the reason they are naming the fossil moltres is: it's the fossil zapdos too, so they could be from the same set...

ANOTHER CYRUS-SUPPORTER?! Awesome!
And I love the art. <3

...The Zapdos is ugly, though. >:

FireMeowth said:
ANOTHER CYRUS-SUPPORTER?! Awesome!
And I love the art. <3

...The Zapdos is ugly, though. >:

That zapdos is 10 years old and proably doesn't appreciate being called ugly. ;)
It's actually only 1 part of a whole artwork and I admit it'll be nice to see these get a proper US release later given that WoTC gave us alternate artwork for these back in the day.

The alternate artwork was way better. D:
And does it make any difference if its old or not?

EDIT: I want the "Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos"-card reprinted, by the way. 8D
EDIT2yay:
Where's the third Blaziken FB?
Or was it just alternate artwork? o_O

red blastoise said:
Lou Cypher said:

Ahem, sorry 'bout that.

probably yeah, it could be strengt charm... nahhh

Uhm, look closely at that necklace like card. If you look at the text, you see a 20 on there.
Buffer Piece.
EDIT: WPM beat me to it on the main page. Oh well.
180 HP Wailord...100 for 5...hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back